|"A Bunch of Full Grown Geese"|
|Season 4, Episode 19|
|Premiere date:||March 25, 2013|
"That's My Television"
"Fool Me Twice"
"A Bunch of Full Grown Geese" is the nineteenth episode of Season 4 (and the ninety-eighth episode overall) of Regular Show. The episode is a sequel to the season 2 episode "A Bunch of Baby Ducks" and aired on March 25, 2013.
Though the ninety-eighth episode of the series, it was celebrated as the one-hundredth, due to production order.
When vicious, territorial geese show up at the park, Mordecai and Rigby call upon some old friends to get rid of them.
The episode begins with Mordecai, Rigby, and Pops making a sandwich at the park's lake. After they make the sandwich, a gang of vicious geese show up to terrorize the groundskeepers and the people surrounding them, reducing Pops to tears, and ruining their sandwich. Mordecai and Rigby tell Benson about the situation, but after Rigby talks back to him about the job of ridding the park of the geese, the duo are chased out of the house as he throws a fit.
Later Mordecai and Rigby attempt to get rid of the geese by using blankets and geese repellant, but both these two methods failed, in fact, making them even more powerful.
Later on, they ask Skips for help but he told them that it is their problem, but he still helps by suggesting that they call the baby ducks, since ducks are the natural enemy of geese. Mordecai calls them, and informs them about their geese problem. The ducks suggest they use lasers, since lasers annoy geese.
Later Mordecai and Rigby then use the wrong kind of lasers (lights) at the geese. The geese then find out the source of the lasers, Mordecai and Rigby. The geese then hurt them, and they even attempted to throw a tree at them, but the baby ducks save them just in time by burning the tree with an actual laser.
The baby ducks try telling the geese to leave, but the eyes of the geese give off a red glow and one of them talks (much to Mordecai and Rigby's sheer surprise). The geese refuse to leave, saying that they have taken over the lake and gotten rid of the humans and anything else that isn't a goose. The leader of the geese then says that if the baby ducks want it, they have to come and battle them for it. The baby ducks accept. The geese then transform into a giant four-headed goose robot, while the ducks transform into Eagle Man. They battle each other. After a while of battling, the ducks get extremely hurt. They then tell Mordecai and Rigby to fist pump. Their Eagle Man form upgrades and then they defeat the geese, killing them in the process.
Meanwhile Benson arrives, enraged at the amount of destruction in the park. He scolds Mordecai, Rigby, and the baby ducks for the mess they made. Where upon the Mother Duck then arrives, very annoyed and angry at Benson, for not appreciating the fact that Mordecai, Rigby and the baby ducks saved the park and possibly the world, when they killed the geese and for scolding at her children. Where Benson begrudgingly then apologizes to them, then leaves sad and gloomy. Where Mordecai, Rigby, Mother Duck and the baby ducks celebrate their victory. And The episode ends with pictures of them hanging out in different places.
- The song "You've Got the Touch" is from the 1986 classic "The Transformers: The Movie".
- There are a few references to 1980's giant robot cartoons: Scramble Missiles and Rocket Punch from Tranzor Z/Mazinger Z, and Power Sword, the horns on the Eggscellent hat, as well as the end scene captions, from Voltron.
- This is the ninety eighth episode of Regular Show. However, the commercial advertised this as the one hundredth episode. The real one hundredth episode was "Limousine Lunchtime."
- The objects Mordecai, Rigby, and the Baby Ducks used are call backs to past episodes. Those items include:
- The Power keyboard from The Power.
- Rigby's punchies pants from Death Punchies.
- PlayCo Armboy from Over the Top.
- Radicola from Party Pete.
- Mordecai and Rigby's videogame system.
- The basketball shoes from Slam Dunk.
- Mordecai's fanny pack from Do or Diaper.
- Rigby's "I'm Eggscellent" hat from Eggscellent.
- The Maximum Glove from Video Game Wizards.
- During the battle against the Geese, when Mordecai pushes several keys on The Power, five notes are illuminated on the body armor. But when the notes are released, six notes are shown.
- In the scene before Mordecai and Rigby attempt to scare the geese away by using towels, the lake was populated by people, but in the next shot (where Mordecai and Rigby prepare their towels), the lake is now vacant.
The gallery for A Bunch of Full Grown Geese can be found here.
- ↑ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/cartoon-network-cartoon-forum/301844-cartoon-network-march-2013-premiere-info-2.html#post4093131
- ↑ http://tobyjones.tumblr.com/post/46004549131/promo-image-for-a-bunch-of-full-grown-geese
- ↑ http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/schedule/index.html