|Betty Jean (B.J.) Ward|
|Debut||"Grilled Cheese Deluxe"|
B.J. Ward is an American voice actress, and actress who voiced Dr. Asinovskovich in "Grilled Cheese Deluxe". She has been married to Gordon Hunt since 1995, who is the father of actress Helen Hunt, making Ward Helen's step-mother. She has been a voice actor in several films.
Her other voice work includes:
- Scarlett on G.I. Joe
- The title role on Jana of the Jungle
- Betty Ross in The Incredible Hulk (1982 animated series)
- Wonder Woman on The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians and an episode of the 1988 series Superman
- Joel's mother on Ben 10
- Panky and Punkin on The Pink Panther and Sons
- Casey Kelp and Lil' Seaweed in Snorks
- M3 on the 1995 Batman: The Animated Series episode "The Lion and the Unicorn"
- Bjørn's wife in The Little Troll Prince
- Velma in four Scooby-Doo direct-to-DVD films, (Nicole Jaffe would re-assume the role in 2003 and Mindy Cohn would voice the character from 2004 onward).
- Betty Rubble in various Flintstones media throughout the 1980s, 1990s, and early 2000s.
- Princess Allura, Witch Haggar and all female voices on Voltron (American version), with the exception of Queen Merla, who is voiced by Tress MacNeille
- Melissa Duck on The Duxorcist on Daffy Duck's Quackbusters
- Lady from The Biskitts
- Whopper on Pound Puppies
- Butch on The Little Rascals
- Dr. Erica Slade on Sky Commanders
- Elektra on Space Stars
- Harmond on TaleSpin
- Tommy Stubbins on The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle
- Mrs. Brown on Paddington Bear
- Mage, Halinor on W.I.T.C.H.
- Fanny Frog on Saturday Supercade (Frogger segment)
- Singing voice of Judy Jetson in Rockin' with Judy Jetson
- Witch Hag in Samurai Jack (Episode XXX)
- Iris the computer on The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Winnie Woodpecker on The New Woody Woodpecker Show
- Additional voices on The Bugs Bunny Show
- Duke's Mom, Connie Hauser on G.I. Joe: Renegades
- Grumpella on The Little Engine That Could
- The Queen of Hearts on The Pagemaster (Her only line is to scream "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" at Richard Tyler, the main character of the movie)
- Shaggy's Mom, Sugie, Evil Babysitter, Rona Lickton and others on A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Queen Bea on 2 Stupid Dogs
- Megellenic on The Pebble and the Penguin
- Aunt Margaret on Curious George
- Various Voices on T.U.F.F. Puppy
- In 1985, she made a rare film appearance in the TV movie Malice in Wonderland alongside Elizabeth Taylor and Jane Alexander.
She has also done voices for video games, including:
- Grandia II
- Dark Chronicle
- Jade Empire
- Demon Stone
- Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage
- Baldur's Gate II
- Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
- Onimusha 3, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
In addition, she has also done voiceovers for theme parks, including:
- Voices for Epcot Center and Euro Disney.
- The narration of the former PeopleMover attraction at Disneyland.
- "Mother" in the 1993 version of the Carousel of Progress.
- Some of the singing voices ("Burrow's Rabbit," opossums and rabbits) in Splash Mountain.
- The current voice guide for It's a Small World.
- She also sings the song "Help Your Wish Along" from the Shining Time Station episode "Becky Makes a Wish."
Alan Sklar • April Stewart • B.J. Ward • Brad Culver • Carl Weathers • Courtenay Taylor • David Kaye • David Ogden Stiers • Donald Glover • Fred Tatasciore • J.G. Quintel • Jackie Earle Haley • James Hong • Janie Haddad • Jeff Bennett • Julian Dean • Julian Holloway • Lee Reherman • Linda Cardellini • MC Lyte • Mark Hamill • Michael Dorn • Minty Lewis • Nolan North • Paul F. Tompkins • Rich Fulcher • Richard McGonagle • Robert Englund • Robin Atkin Downes • Roger Craig Smith • Roger Jackson • S. Scott Bullock • Sam Marin • Scott MacDonald • Sean Szeles • Steven Blum • Tim Curry • Tiny Lister • Toby Jones • Troy Baker • Tyler, The Creator • William Salyers • Yuri Lowenthal