| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Relatives:|| Each other (Brothers)|
Mother Duck (Mother)
Andy (Older Brother)
|Voiced by:|| J.G. Quintel (Duck Man)|
|First appearance:||"A Bunch of Baby Ducks"|
|Latest appearance:||"Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special"|
In "A Bunch of Baby Ducks", they are shown living by the park fountain until Mordecai and Rigby find them, yet discovered by Benson, who tells Mordecai and Rigby that they have to clean up the fountain and get rid of the baby ducks. At first, they didn't mind getting rid of them, but later, they wanted to keep them. Mordecai and Rigby take them to a pet shelter but after the baby ducks karate chop a dog, and a table with a glass tank containing a snake, who they knocked out cold, they didn't get accepted.
Mordecai and Rigby then go back to the park to play video games which the ducks are good at and beat Rigby three times. Benson arrives and tells them he wants them to finish cleaning the fountain and tells them to find someone to take the baby ducks so Mordecai and Rigby find a duck obsessed man who wants them but they refuse and leave the ducks swimming in a pool. The baby ducks' mother calls and wants to see them but the ducks were kidnapped by the Duck Collector. The Mother Duck, along with Mordecai and Rigby, pursue and cause the truck to crash into the park fountain; as a result, the ducks escape yet the Duck Collector returns and attacks Mordecai, Rigby, and the duck mother, claiming he'll "have those ducks". However, the ducklings, not wanting their friends and mother to get killed, transform into a giant with a duck's head and splits the collector in two, creating a mushroom cloud. Then the ducks turn back to normal and go to their mother as they thank Mordecai and Rigby and fly off with their mother.
They later appear in Exit 9B to fight Giant Susan, then she crashed it on freeway when they spot Duck Collector gets launched in the air, and the Baby Ducks (in transformation) then sees him while saying "STEP OFF", and kills the Duck Collector once and No Rules Man laughs and is then grabbed by the Baby Ducks (in transformation) in which they put him in the porta potty, shakes it, and kicks the porta potty. It launches in the air with No Rules Man in it, and is hit by a passing airplane, causing it to explode.
They came back again in A Bunch of Full Grown Geese to help Mordecai and Rigby get rid of the Geese who are terrozing the park and taking the lake for themselves. They upgrade with Mordecai and Rigby and they became stronger and killed the Geese.
There are four baby ducks who look exactly the same. They are yellow baby ducks with orange beaks and black pupils. Mordecai & Rigby found them at the fountain.
- "A Bunch of Baby Ducks" (debut)
- "Exit 9B"
- "A Bunch of Full Grown Geese"
- "Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special"
Hyperduck (original)The Hyperduck is the Baby Ducks' original fusion form. It first appeared in their debut episode A Bunch of Baby Ducks.
Hyperduck ExtremeHyperduck Extreme is an upgraded version of the Hyperduck.
Hyperduck Extreme - Fusion Mode
These are the powers of the Baby Duck's Hyperduck form.
- Superhuman Strength - The strength of a Superhuman.
- Step Off! - The baby ducks' flaming karate chop.
- Sonic Shield - Make a supersonic shield around the ducks
- Rocket Fist - Fist detaches from the ducks and shoots at the enemy. (Fused with Mordecai and Rigby form only)
- Basketball Shoes - Makes the ducks jump high.
- The Power - Plays notes then comes off keyboard and flies toward the enemy.
- Power Sword - Draws a sword from the Realm of Darthon's item pack.
- Step Off!
Hyperduck Extreme - Park Variant
- La-la-la Lasers! - Fires 4 disc-like lasers at the enemy.
- Party Mode - Wings disconnect and spin.
- Medusa Reflection Technique - Reflects an enemies attack.
- Electric Guitar Laser Beam - Summons a guitar from the Sphinx.
Hyperduck Ultimate - Fury Giga Wing
- Quad Cannon (Melee Mode) - Benson, Musle Man and Pops fire cannons as Hyperduck flies around. (An interesting thing to note is that there are 4 cannons, making the fourth pilot unknown)
Hyperduck - Kingbreaker White Lightning
- Galaxy Blade - Summons a giant sword from a moon beyond Jupiter.
- Step Off! - The baby ducks' flaming karate chop.
- The name of the combined fusion duck is revealed to be "Hyperduck" in Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special. The version including Mordecai and Rigby was "Hyperduck Extreme".
- There were baby ducks in "The Power" but these aren't the same ones for two reasons: They were sent to the moon by Rigby when he was using the power (he is seen in the cart singing " a bunch of baby ducks send them to the moon") and Skips smashed it at the end of the episode and they also look slightly different: The baby ducks from the power were smaller, had bigger and more clear eyes and the front duck was bigger than the other three.
- The scene in which the Duck Man fires a beam by putting his arms in a plus(+) is a possible reference to the similar move used by the Japanese hero, Ultraman.
- The scene when the ducks combine to form one giant duck resembles a scene from Power Rangers.
- The objects that were combined with the Hyper form were:
- The Maximum Glove (Video Game Wizards),
- PlayCo Armboy (Over the Top),
- Basketball Shoes (God of Basketball),
- Cut-Up Jean Shorts (Death Kwon Do),
- Immunity Sword and Energizer Pack (But I Have a Receipt),
- Video Game Machine, The Power (object),
- RadiCola (Party Pete)
- I'm Eggscellent Trucker Hat with Rigby's tail for horns (Eggscellent).
- They were inspired to make this from "the ugly duckling" cartoons.