Benson's House Rules is a book seen in "House Rules", the eighth season three episode of Regular Show. Benson wrote all of the rules, and most of them (except one, which aimed at Pops, #68, which is possibly the only one Mordecai and Rigby like) are aimed at Mordecai and Rigby. It can be seen that almost all of the rules are targeted towards Mordecai and Rigby.
- 37 - No unicorns
- 47 - No yelling
- 68 - No harpsichord playing after 10pm
- 72 - No Rock, Paper, Scissors
- 114 - No feet on the table
- 115 - No food on the table
- 116 - No food on the floor
- 117 - No video games (got ripped out at the end)
- 118 - No overnight camping
- Unknown number - No punchies
- Unknown number - No prank calls
- Unknown number - No oversized novelty hats on work time
- It is likely that some of the rules are based on incidents from the show, such as Rule 37 ("No Unicorns") from "The Unicorns Have Got to Go".
- Every single rule so far has the word "No" in it.
- Rule 68 is the only favorite of Mordecai and Rigby.
- Though most of the rules listed above appear in House Rules, the rule book appears again in Bald Spot, with the rule "No oversized novelty hats on work time".