| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|The British Taxi|
|Occupation:||None, Former Taxi Driver (As a Human)|
|Gender:||Car (Possibly male)|
|Voiced by:||Mark Hamill|
|Appears in:||"Ello Gov'nor"|
The British Taxi is the main antagonist in "Ello Gov'nor", a film about a possessed taxi that kills members of a street gang that murdered the driver.
Rigby, who is scared by the movie, imagined himself being frequently attacked by the taxi.
There is also a costume for The British Taxi, which is worn by The Movie Shack Hut Employee when he tracks down Mordecai and Rigby to get their overdue tape.
- While the plot of the movie claims that the car's driver seeks vengeance on gang members who murdered him, he just seems to attack and kill random people.
- In the film, he has the ability to eat people.
- "Ello Gov'nor" was a popular British greeting phrase during the first half of the 20th century.
- The British Taxi resembles a Were-Car from the Futurama episode: "The Honking".
- The British Taxi is based on the Austin LTI FX4.
- The British Taxi resembles the car in "2 in the AM PM".
- The British Taxi may be a parody of the evil murderous cars from the movies "Christine" and/or "The Car".
- He was attacked by Rigby, but then it turned out to be a costume worn by The Movie Shack Hut Employee, as mentioned above.