|"Can You Ear Me Now?"|
|Season 8, Episode 11|
|Premiere date:||October 6, 2016|
"Stuck in an Elevator"
"Can You Ear Me Now?" is the eleventh episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and twenty-eighth overall) of Regular Show. It aired on October 6, 2016.
Mordecai and Rigby are on trial for an incident that happened downtown.
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Chance Sureshot
- Toothpick Sally
- Recap Robot
- Judge Ear
- The Auricle
- Capicola Gang (Leader, cameo)
- Geese (cameo)
- Garrett Bobby Ferguson (cameo)
- Jesse (cameo)
- The summertime planet that Mordecai and Rigby were going could be a reference to the "Summertime Song" in "This Is My Jam".
- The bear from the Capicola Gang in "Fuzzy Dice", Geese from "Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special" and Garrett Bobby Ferguson from "Exit 9B" return as witnesses for the court.
- Two Bensons can be seen in the establishing shot of the court when Benson was called as a witness.