|"Can You Ear Me Now?"|
|Season 8, Episode 11|
|Premiere date:||October 6, 2016|
"Stuck in an Elevator"
"Can You Ear Me Now?" is the eleventh episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and twenty-eighth overall) of Regular Show. It aired on October 6, 2016.
Mordecai and Rigby are on trial for an incident that happened downtown.
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Chance Sureshot
- Toothpick Sally
- Recap Robot
- Judge Ear
- The Auricle
- Capicola Gang (Leader, cameo)
- Geese (cameo)
- Garrett Bobby Ferguson (cameo)
- Jesse (cameo)
- This is currently the final episode of Regular Show where John Cygan voiced characters before his death on May 13,2017.
- The bear from the Capicola Gang in "Fuzzy Dice" and "Steak Me Amadeus", Geese from "A Bunch of Full Grown Geese" and Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special" and Garrett Bobby Ferguson from "High Score" and "Exit 9B" return as witnesses for the court.
- Two Bensons can be seen in the establishing shot of the court when Benson was called as a witness.