|This article has been nominated for merging with: Golf Cart|
Because: This page is essentially the same.
Please discuss this article's possible merging here.
The Golf Cart (shortened to Cart) is a park vehicle that is seen in most episodes. Mordecai and Rigby are its most frequent users, but Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost, Pops, and Benson also drive it, although less often. Skips is rarely seen using it, since he owns a car, and Pops owns a car too, but Pops uses the cart more than he uses his car, The cart also came to life and was destroyed in Out of Commission. Alive Cart was seen in "Out of Commission". He was created when Mordecai and Rigby poured soda on the hood of Cart, which brought his motor to life.
The golf cart is an average golf cart. It is mostly white, with grey poles on its sides to hold up the roof—which is white, a white seat, and a white body. Its wheels and tires are black. The alive looks exactly like a normal cart, except that his lights are round for eyes. He is dirty and scratched up, much like his inanimate state.
- His dying wishes were to see the sunset, get a "real" car wash, get into a fight at the Family Restaurant, and go off a cliff into an ocean with fireworks from a third-world country.
- He keeps getting off the hook for extra things by saying "For old cart's sake."
- He always wanted to mate with lady carts. Mordecai and Rigby helped him do this by connecting him and a red (presumably; girl) Volkswagen New Beetle together with jump start cables.
- This is the first time that the cart appeared with round headlights. This was probably a side effect of him coming to life.
- He appears to enjoy drinking black oil.
- He likes to watch the sunset, get carwashes, and get into fights.
- Rigby refers to him as the eighth member of the park and Mordecai refers to him as a member of the family.
- Goof: Cart had stickers on his hood for one scene, then they weren't there the rest of the time. But, they may have been taken off by Mordecai and Rigby.
- Goof: Cart appeared clean before he had his first carwash.
- He has been writing a novel, or planned to.
- He is similar to Baby Snaps from the Adventure Time episode, Princess Cookie, for they had a rough life, got to do what they wanted to do and tried to commit suicide by falling of a cliff. Also, the two episodes aired on the same date.
- He wants Mordecai to answer Benson's call in French accent. Then he wants Mordecai to say he's going to pick up his momma.
- He said he has seen things other carts haven't. May being there are other carts had the same soda in their engine.
- It is unknown if he is still alive.
- The Cart was voiced by storyboarder on the show and the episode, Toby Jones. Jones stated originally someone more famous was to voice the Cart, but did not specify who.
- At the end of the episode, after Cart jumped off the cliff, Benson said it was okay to keep the cart to M&R's dismay.
- This is most likely the only time that Cart will come to life.
- It is unknown why but the driver will have to spin the cart around a number of times to make it start.
- According to "Out of Commission", it's name is Hecho en México, which translates to "Made in Mexico"
- Cart's speech at the end of "Out of Commission" parodies the "Tears in Rain" speech performed by actor Rutger Hauer in the 1982 film Blade Runner.