|Occupation:||Stick Hockey Master|
|Voiced by:||Sam Marin|
|Appears in:||"Stick Hockey"|
Chong is a character featured in "Stick Hockey".
Chong is the name of a stick hockey champion who made his debut in Stick Hockey as the main antagonist of the episode. He badly injured Mordecai and Rigby, but lost to Benson, whom he called "Death Dragon". He also killed Benson's best friend Dave by snapping his head off using the hockey table's sticks, because Chong was almost losing. Mordecai and Rigby were close to beating him, but were beaten up by Chong. It is unknown if he was killed since the game was to the death.
He appears to be very muscular and Chinese. He has a long black ponytail braid. He is not wearing a shirt. He also wears wrestling shorts/speedo. He has a bandage wrapped around his leg and hands as well.
- His name is revealed when Benson's name replaces Mordecai and Rigby's on the scoreboard chart on the stick hockey table.
- He bears a resemblance with the Asian martial arts film actor Bolo Yeung, even his personality seems based on his role of Chong Li, and is similar to Michel Qissi, Tong Po, in the movies, "Bloodsport" and "Kickboxer".
- He can probably use magic, since he split himself into seven forms, once. However, it is also possible that the stands helped him confuse Benson by creating a computer-generated illusion that he has multipled himself.
- Whenever somebody lost to him, he would chop off their heads or other body parts.
- He is not one of the villains to be revived by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. in "Exit 9B".