|"Christmas in Space"|
|Season 8, Episode 23|
|Premiere date:||December 1, 2016|
"No Train No Gain"
"Kill 'Em with Kindness"
"Christmas in Space" is the twenty-third episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and fortieth overall) of Regular Show. It aired on December 1, 2016.
The guys celebrate their first Christmas in space by sharing stories and opening some presents, but Benson gets annoyed that the stories have scary elements.
Skips' Story: The crew stop by an ice planet to have fun in the snow, but get attacked by large yeti creatures.
Benson's Story: A supernatural, guitar playing caroler terrorizes the crew by bringing all the stuff from "12 Days of Christmas" to life.
Mordecai and Rigby's Story: Mordecai and Rigby forget to get a gift for Pops, so they need to go to the "Theoretical Mall" which is located in another dimension
Benson's Second Story: The crew get a visit from the Krampus.
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Celcius Snow Monsters
- Ludlow the Laser-Nosed Reindeer
- Rocker Caroler
- Geese (cameo)
- Space Santa
- This is the final Christmas episode in the series.
- This episode confirms that Muscle Man is Jewish, as he says a Sorrenstein Chanukah tradition. Chanukah is the Jewish Festival of Lights.
- The opening credits has a Christmas version of theme song from the Terror Tales of the Park series and is similar to The Christmas Special due to the unusual fade-in and red and green changing background.
- The Nielson Company accidentally lists this episode as airing as part of Adult Swim, due to the episode airing at 8pm.
- This is the last episode to air in 2016.
- The conclusion of Benson's first tale has a section from the end of "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.