|Relatives:|| Thomas (son)|
Death's Wife (wife)
|Voiced by:||Julian Holloway|
|First appearance:||"Over the Top"|
|Latest appearance:||"A Regular Epic Final Battle Part 2"|
Death represents an undead skeleton-like figure, with a slim body, greenish-white skin flaps. Several skin flaps segment his mandible from his upper jaw (once compared to shredded parmesan by Rigby), which give the allusion of a mustache and sideburns. He also has very dark brown neck-length hair, and empty eye sockets.
Death's attire is composed of British biker clothes. He wears a black motorcycle jacket, a grey sleeveless shirt, and a torn hoodie around his neck. Both the shirt and the hoodie scarcely hide his rib cage. When he removes his jacket, Death's right arm is shown to be abnormally muscular. His lower body is dressed with a pair of blue jeans tied up with a taupe belt and skull shaped buckle. A small chain is dangling from his left back pocket. On his feet, Death wears a pair of brown leather shoes with pointed tips. On occasion, Death wears sunglasses, a biker's helmet and a knapsack.
- Death's Motorcycle
- Death's Soul Ball
- Death's Soul Amulet
- Death's Scythe
- Death's Soul Rings
- Death's Book, The Hungry, Hungry Soul-Sucking Death Worm
As the personification of death itself, Death is extremely powerful, being able to rival and hold an advantage over Skips in their armwrestling, implying great strength. Death also has power over souls, and can teleport to the underworld and back via his motorcycle. He can also teleport in a blaze of fire, and manipulate souls to a considerable extent. It is presumed he has the same powers Thomas has, but to a much higher degree.
- Death's appearance is based on Motörhead vocalist-bassist Lemmy Kilmister, having a British accent as well as Lemmy's signature facial hair and moles.
- Death is the grim-reaper of the Regular Show universe.
- His appearance may also be influenced by the DC Comics character Lobo, an intergalactic bounty hunter, who dresses similarly, rides a motorcycle-like "spacehog" (which has a skull ornament on the front of it), and has white skin and shoulder-length black hair.
- He also bears an uncanny resemblance to Mr. Grimm from Twisted Metal. 
- He may have also been somewhat derived from the Marvel superhero Ghost Rider, a skull-faced vigilante that rides a flaming motorcycle.
- Another character with whom he may have been based was Bones Justice of the cartoon Mutant League,
- A running gag is him being able to foreshadow upcoming episodes, as seen in "Dead at Eight" and "Guitar of Rock".
- His quote "Your soul is mine" is based on Shang Tsung's line in Mortal Kombat.
- He has been married with his wife for a year.
- Death has an average left arm but a giant, muscular right arm that was shown in "Over the Top".
- Death is one of the few characters to have five fingers, as opposed to the usual four. Another being Skips.
- He speaks with a thick cockney accent.
- His son, Thomas, bares a strong resemblance to his evil personality.
- "Over the Top" (debut)
Overall: 11 Appearances