| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Relatives:|| Death (husband)|
|Voiced by:||Elle Newlands|
|First appearance:||"Dead at Eight"|
|Latest appearance:||"Dumped at the Altar"|
In "Dead at Eight", she is first seen putting on earrings as she gets ready for her anniversary dinner with Death. Mordecai and Rigby are introduced to her, though she has little doubts they will complete the babysitting task. She is then shown leaving the house and getting into the car. When returning home and finding her son asleep, she is proud of the boys, thanking them.
Death's wife resembles a humanoid with four arms, combed-maroon hair, and red lipstick. She wears a black dress, accessorized with a gold, diamond-shaped pendant on gold pearls. Black high-heels also complete her outfit.
- "Dead at Eight" (debut)
- "Terror Tales of the Park III (cameo)
- "Play Date" (cameo)
- "Dumped at the Altar" (cameo)
- She wears a black jacket when going out for dinner.
- Her name remains unknown.
- She is the only known character to strike fear in Death, which is a bit clichè given the fact she's his wife.
- Like Death, she has a Cockney accent.
- She has a jewelry collection.
- She has four arms, which may be a reference to Kali, the Hindu goddess of time and death.