|Relatives:||Death, Thomas (Demon)|
|Appears in:||"Dead at Eight"|
Death's Wife was seen in the episode "Dead at Eight". She was seen putting on earrings, when Mordecai, Rigby, and Death arrived at the house. She doubted Mordecai and Rigby's babysitting skills, as they had to babysit Thomas. But when they got home, she was very proud that Mordecai and Rigby got the job done.
She has four arms and wears a black dress, accessorized with a gold, diamond-shaped pendant on gold pearls. Her maroon hair, matched with red lipstick, is backcombed at the top of her head and flipped out at the ends. Black, moderately high heels complement her outfit. She wore a black jacket out to dinner.
- Death's wife is the second character in the show to have multiple arms; the first was Four-Armageddon.
- She is the only known character to strike fear in Death, a bit cliche given the fact she's his wife.
- Like Death, she has a Cockney accent.
- She has a jewelry collection.
- She has four arms, which may be a nod to Kali, the Hindu Goddess of time and death.