|The Destroyer of Worlds|
|Gender:||Genderless possibly male|
|Voiced by:||Mark Hamill|
|First appearance:||"Just Set Up the Chairs"|
|Latest appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
The Destroyer of Worlds is a video game character that spawned in real life due to the negligence of Rigby. He appears to be nothing more than a pixelated floating devil head.
In the episode "Just Set Up the Chairs", he was destroyed by Rigby, who was piloting Lemon Chef with the assistance of Skips and Mordecai. He was revived by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. in "Exit 9B", but was again destroyed by Lemon Chef.
He is a giant, floating devil head with yellow eyes and a dark brown mustache and goatee.
He can shoot fire from his eyes and floats in midair. He seems to be invulnerable to anything that isn't digital (an example of this is when Rigby tosses a rock at him - it bounces off of him and he gets mad).
- When he is destroyed, he turns into a cherry power-up reward worth 100 points. The cherry is a reference to Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man.
- Destroyer of Worlds is a villain of a level and an enemy in the online game found on Cartoon Network's website, Just a Regular Game. Mordecai and Rigby take turns throwing baseballs, bananas, and bombs at its weak spots, then you control the video game character seen in the episode to blast hamburgers at the lasers coming out of the Destroyer's eyes.
- In the credits for "Just Set Up the Chairs," he was credited simply as "Destroyer."
- When Mordecai and Rigby release him, the music is similar to Super Contra when you face a boss.
- The Destroyer is significant since he was the first villain destroyed in the show.