| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Relatives:|| Rigby's Parents (Mother and father)|
Rigby (older brother)
|Voiced by:||Julian Dean|
|Latest appearance:||"The Thanksgiving Special"|
This article is about the character. For the episode, see "Don".
Despite Don's appearance, he is actually Rigby's younger brother. Don is almost the exact opposite of Rigby in every way: he is tall and muscular with a deep voice and has a mature, goal-driven personality. Whereas Rigby is poorly educated, often broke and rarely gets things done, Don is an accomplished accountant, drives a Corvette, and has his own house. However, Don has made a habit of never trying to overshadow his older brother and to be more like him, even when they were children. Don admires his older brother and attempts to be like him; for example, Don claims that he stopped wearing clothes because Rigby started walking around naked. Despite this, Rigby resents Don because everyone seems to prefer Don's company over his own. Don is easily relaxed and very nice to others, making him more the more popular brother. He has a habit of giving everyone a shake-hug (a hug while patting them on the back or shoulder with one hand), which he calls "sugar."
Rigby finally realizes that his younger brother is not trying to be better than him and allows Don to give him some "sugar".
When Don and Rigby were kids, they were nearly twins. However, Don was a few inches taller and wore a cap with his name written on it. Don is a tall and muscular raccoon, resembling Rigby. He has brown fur, , a black nose, and a brown tail, with a raccoon's signature black circles on the tail. Despite being a raccoon, he actually resembles a raccoon humanoid, because of his body and appearance.
- He is the first family member to appear at The Park.
- Don's appearance makes him look identical to Rigby when he is driving the corvette.
- According to Benton Connor, Don is about 21 years old, leaving him to be 2 years younger than Rigby.
- According to Rigby, people think Don is the older brother, when in fact he is younger. This is obviously because of Don's larger size and maturity in comparison to Rigby.
- He drives a corvette. On its license plate, it reads: "SUGAR."
- Don may be the only one in the "walking around naked" trend, as Mordecai and Rigby are shown to not be completely naked in "Dizzy".
- He calls Rigby and Mordecai the nicknames "Rigbone" and "Mordo", respectively.
- At Rigby's 6th birthday party, he looks nearly identical to Rigby, with the exceptions of his large amount of buck teeth and his cap that reads: "DON."
- He may be as tall as Mordecai.
- "Quips" (mentioned)
- "Survival Skills" (non-speaking cameo)
- "The Thanksgiving Special" (cameo)
- "Rigby in the Sky With Burrito" (mentioned)