| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Relatives:|| Rigby's Parents (Mother and father)|
Rigby (older brother)
|Voiced by:||Julian Dean|
|Latest appearance:||"The Thanksgiving Special"|
This article is about the character. For the episode, see "Don".
He is actually Rigby's younger brother, despite him being of larger size, having a deeper voice than Rigby, and being more mature in personality. Don admires his older brother and attempts to be like him; for example, Don claims that he stopped wearing clothes because Rigby started walking around naked. Despite this, Rigby resents Don because everyone seems to prefer Don's company over his own. Unlike his younger brother, Rigby is poorly educated, usually penniless, and hardly gets things done. Conversely, Don is an accomplished accountant, drives a Corvette, and has his own house. Don is the opposite of Rigby; he is nonviolent and mature. He is still easily relaxed and very nice to others, always offering sugar to possibly anyone, which made him more popular than Rigby. Don later admits that he did not want to overshadow Rigby, since he tried to be like Rigby as much as possible.
Don gives everyone a shake-hug (hugging someone while patting them on the back or shoulder with one hand) which he calls "sugar." At first, Rigby hates him, but at the end of the episode "Don", Rigby finally gives Don some "sugar" and is on better terms with him.
Don looks very similar to Rigby, but is much more taller and muscular. He has brown fur all over his body, black eyes, a black nose, and a brown tail, with a raccoon's signature black circles on the tail. However, he is more humanoid than raccoon when it comes to his body and appearance.
- He is the first family member to appear at The Park.
- Don's body simply consists of Rigby's upper body and torso with muscular extremities. When he is in his corvette, he looks identical to Rigby.
- According to Benton Connor, Don is about 21 years old, leaving him to be 2 years younger than Rigby.
- According to Rigby, people think Don is the older brother, when in fact he is younger. This is obviously because of Don's larger size and maturity in comparison to Rigby.
- He drives a corvette. On its license plate, it reads: "SUGAR."
- Don may be the only one in the "walking around naked" trend, as Mordecai and Rigby are shown to not be completely naked in "Dizzy".
- He calls Rigby and Mordecai the nicknames "Rigbone" and "Mordo", respectively.
- At Rigby's 6th birthday party, he looks nearly identical to Rigby, with the exceptions of his large amount of buck teeth and his cap that reads: "DON."
- "Quips" (mentioned)
- "Survival Skills" (cameo)
- "The Thanksgiving Special" (cameo)
- "Rigby in the Sky With Burrito" (mentioned)