| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Relatives:|| Rigby's Parents (Mother and father)|
Rigby (older brother)
|Voiced by:||Julian Dean|
|Latest appearance:||"Just Friends"|
This article is about the character. For the episode, see "Don".
In "Don", he is mentioned by Mordecai and Rigby namelessly. After being called for help, he arrives at the park. Rigby, however, is not happy to see him and becomes grumpy. Don gives every park member a hug, calling it "sugar". When he tries to hug Rigby, he refuses. Rigby's hatred for Don grows, and he mocks him while he and the park members are playing football. Eventually, when Don is almost finished with the taxes, Rigby hurts his feelings by saying he should have never been born. This causes Don to storm out of the room and leave the Park. After being motivated to get Don back, Rigby drives in the Cart with Mordecai to Don's house. Here, Rigby explains why he's held a grudge over him for so long. After figuring out why, Don immediately apologizes, and goes back to the Park to destroy the audit. Before he can, he asks Rigby for some "sugar", and Rigby unwillingly does so. When the audit is destroyed, Don then leaves the Park before saying good-bye.
Don returns in "Bank Shot," where he gives Rigby advice on how to regain his edge in doing bank shots. In "Just Friends," Rigby and Eileen attend Don getting his black belt in tae kwon do.
Don geninuely admires and looks up to Rigby, though their parents clearly prefer Don to Rigby. Rigby often suffers from unfavorable comparisons to Don by their mom and dad, though he does geniunely care for Don and appreciates him.
When Don and Rigby were kids, they were nearly twins. However, Don was a few inches taller and wore a cap with his name written on it. Don is a tall and muscular raccoon, resembling Rigby.
- "Survival Skills" (non-speaking cameo)
- "The Thanksgiving Special" (cameo)
- "Quips" (mentioned)
- "Rigby in the Sky With Burrito" (mentioned)
- He is the first family member to appear at The Park.
- Don's appearance makes him look identical to Rigby when he is driving the corvette.
- According to Benton Connor, Don is about 21 years old, leaving him to be 2 years younger than Rigby.
- According to Rigby, people think Don is the older brother, when in fact he is younger. This is obviously because of Don's larger size and maturity in comparison to Rigby.
- He drives a corvette with "SUGAR" on its license plate.
- Don may be the only one in the "walking around naked" trend, as Mordecai and Rigby are shown to not be completely naked in "Dizzy" and "Men in Uniform".
- He calls Rigby and Mordecai the nicknames "Rigbone" and "Mordo", respectively.
- At Rigby's 6th birthday party, he looks nearly identical to Rigby, with the exceptions of his large amount of buck teeth and his cap that reads: "DON."
- He and Mordecai are the same height.