This article is about the character. For the episode, see "Don".
|Voiced by:||Julian Dean|
|Latest appearance:||"Quips (mentioned)"|
He is actually Rigby's younger brother (despite him being of larger size and having a deeper voice than Rigby). Don admires Rigby and attempts to be like him; for example, Don claims that he stopped wearing clothes because Rigby started walking around naked. Despite this, Rigby resents Don because everyone seems to prefer Don's company over his own. While Rigby is poorly educated, usually penniless and hardly gets things done, Don is an accomplished accountant, drives a Corvette and has his own house.
Don gives everyone a shake-hug (hugging someone while patting them on the back or shoulder with one hand) which he calls "sugar." At first, Rigby hates him, but at the end of the episode "Don", Rigby finally gives Don some "sugar" and is on better terms with him. He is at least a year younger than Rigby and, despite being the younger brother, Don is the opposite of Rigby; Don is nonviolent and mature. He is still easily-relaxed and very nice to others, always offering sugar to possibly anyone, which made him more popular than Rigby. Don later admits that he did not want to overshadow Rigby, since he tried to be like Rigby as much as possible.
Don basically looks like Rigby, but much taller (like 6'2"). He has brown fur all over his body, black eyes, a black nose, and a brown tail, with the raccoon's signature black circles on the tail. However, he is more humanoid than racoon when it comes to his body.
- He is the first family member to appear at The Park.
- Don's body simply consists of Rigby's upper body and torso with muscular extremities. When he is in his Corvette, he looks identical to Rigby.
- According to Benton Connor, Don is about 21 years old, leaving him to be 2 years younger than Rigby.
- According to Rigby, people think Don is the older brother, when in fact he is younger. This is probably because of Don's larger size and maturity in comparison to Rigby.
- It's unknown if he'll appear in another episode, although on Calvin Wong and Benton Connor's formsprings, they said they hope he appears in another episode.
- He is an accountant.
- He drives a 1984 Chevrolet Corvette.
- On Don's Corvette, his license plate reads: "SUGAR."
- Despite Don being the younger brother, he acts more mature than his older brother Rigby does.
- Don may be the only one in the "walking around naked" trend, as Mordecai and Rigby are shown to not be completely naked in "Dizzy".
- He calls Rigby "Rigbone" and Mordecai "Mordo."
- When he was younger, he had a cap with his name on it.
- He calls his man hugs "sugar."
- This is a reference to Chris' younger brother in Everybody Hates Chris.
- He did not appear in Exit 9B and didn't help Mordecai, Rigby, and the others to fight the villains.