| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Doom Ma Geddon|
|Voiced by:||Steve Blum|
|Appears in:||"Skips vs. Technology"|
Doom Ma Geddon, commonly known as Error 220 which was named Error 219 before Error 220, is the name of a computer virus and the main antagonist in the episode "Skips vs. Technology".
He is very similar to a bacteriophage, a real life virus that attacks bacteria. His body is the same physical form of a bacteriophage. Doom had taken over Techmo's body and almost killed Mordecai, Rigby, and Skips by making them vanish forever. He can disintegrate anything his body touches by turning said objects into cubes. His weakness is being slowed down when too many computer programs are running. Doom Ma Geddon is ultimately defeated when Mordecai and Rigby open up too many programs, slowing him down. This enables Skips to smash the computer with a sledgehammer, thus destroying the computer and Doom Ma Geddon at the same time.
- The quote "Resistance is dumb" is a parody of the quote "Resistance is futile" from Star Trek.
- He is one of few villains not to be revived by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. in Exit 9B.
- When you see him inside the computer, he strongly resembles a virus that gives humans and animals colds.
- Doom Ma Geddon is a combination of the words "doom" and "Armageddon."
- When Skips defeats Doom Ma Geddon, the way he throws the hammer resembles a scene in the 1984 apple Macintosh advert.