| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
The Eggscellent Challenge is the name of an omelet dish at Eggscellent, and anyone who eats the complete meal in under an hour can eat for free the next time they come, and they will also win a promotional net hat. It appears in "Eggscellent". It consists of a twelve egg omelet with toppings of chili and melted American cheese, two biscuits, and a medium-sized bowl of fruit salad.
- After eating one before time runs out, you are warped to a dungeon-like place, where the Eggscellent Knight greets you. He then tells you to pick the right hat or you will die.
- Mordecai and Johnathan are the only two people known to have finished the meal.
- Mordecai was the only one to finish the challenge and choose the right hat, which was the net hat with holes in the back to keep a cross-breeze going.
- Jonathan unfortunately did not pick the right hat and met his fate in the dungeon.
- The dungeon is a reference to the place where the holy grail was kept in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- As of Gamers Never Say Die, the Eggscellent Challenge has been discontinued, and the fate of the restaurant is unknown.