|Latest appearance:||"Ace Balthazar Lives"|
The Eggscellent Knight appears in "Eggscellent". He appears at the end of the eating competition, and he shows several prizes, in which you must choose correctly which prize it was. But if you don't, you die as a result. The way of dying is unknown. If a person chooses correctly, he replaces the trucker hat with an identical one from a closet full of said hats. He later appears in "Ace Balthazar Lives " when the Knight opens up a portal to his world. In it, he runs into a mosh pit, but gets hit by a member in it and gets knocked out.
He is shown as a knight, dressed up in gray armor with a long white beard, with a sword that has a golden handle. His helmet is a bit scratched. He only appears once after you finish the Eggscellent Challenge and warp to the dungeon-like place. In "Ace Balthazar Lives," he's seen wearing the I'm Eggscellent hat instead of his usual helmet.
- The Eggscellent Knight is based on the Grail Knight from the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Aside from physical resemblance, they both guard a room of similar-looking objects (goblets in the original, hats in "Eggscellent") that visitors must choose from; those who "choose poorly" are met with death. Jonathan Kimble's fate echoes that of Walter Donovan, the primary villain of Last Crusade.
- His armor resembles that of a Spanish Conquistador.
- He has a closet full of Trucker hats, which could show how few people have completed the challenge or simply be a sight gag that for all of the trouble of trying to get the hat, there are many more just like it.
- He also appeared on the Eggscellent commercial.
- He appeared again in Ace Balthazar Lives