6 February 2014
DUDE! Welcome to the Park! Here in the UNofficial Employee Handbook, you'll find all the
answers questions to all the questions answers about your job. I am pleased to welcome you to a community of happy, healthy and thriving employees. Working together, we can achieve anything we set our minds to! Take pride in yourselves, your jobs and your park. Everything you need to know forget about working in the park is here, in this handy lame, easy-to-follow reference book.*
The management reserves the right at any time and for any reason to change Park guidelines, without further notice.
This book would be a total yawn without OUR interpretation!
- Conversation 1
- Working in the Park
- Conversation 2
- Mutual Respect
- Respect the Park
- Employee Behavior
- Paid Holidays
- Conversation 3
- Vacation Request
- The Firing of Mordecai and Rigby
- The Hiring of Mordecai and Rigby
- A Note from Benson
- Employee Opinion Survey
- More People!
- Money, Money, Money
- Conversation 4
- Complaint Forms
- The Park Dress Code (and Other Things Employees Need to Know About Working in the Park)
- Conversation 5
- More Important Stuff
- Conversation 6
- Appreciation Day
- Park Policies
- 8 Things You Will Never Hear Come out of Benson's Mouth
- Rigby's Top 5 Slacker Excuses
- Confidentiality: Information About Releasing Employee Records and Information
- This is the first in-color Regular Show book.