| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|This article has been nominated for merging with: Possible list of video games page|
Because: Would work better on a list of video games page
Please discuss this article's possible merging here.
Escape from Ninja Dojo is the fifth Regular Show game on Cartoonnetwork.com. The story of the game narrates that Rigby bought a bootleg copy of the video game from the store. Mordecai warns Rigby that bootleg copies are dangerous, but he wouldn't listen. He then gets sucked into the game, and the only way to escape is by beating the game. There are thirty levels in this game. The objective is to try and complete a level using as few jumps as possible.
- Just For Kicks: Kick 3 ninjas on Level 1
- Feet of Fury: Score 450,000 points
- Whirlwind Attack: Get a combo of 7
- Ninja Rigby: Beat all the levels
- Master of the Dojo: Earn a perfect rating on every level
- Ancient Secrets: Mystery badge: collect the 3 hidden scrolls
- This game is based off Sticky Ninja Academy, where the ninjas are the same and instead playing as Rigby, you play as a Ninja. The levels look exactly the same and the music is similar.
- Hint: The 3 scrolls are on levels 8,13,and 24.