| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Filbert & Mulligan|
|Occupation:||Mommy Monthly Magazine employee|
|Hair color:||Brown (both)|
|Voiced by:|| Paul F. Tompkins (Filbert)
Andrew Daly (Mulligan)
|Appears in:||"Gut Model"|
Filbert & Mulligan are two characters seen in "Gut Model". They were at the restaurant called Fry It Up!, where Muscle Man was, and came over to him, asking if he wanted to be a "pregnant woman model." They work at the company that produces Mommy Monthly Magazines.
They both have suits. One has a red tie, and the other a blue tie. One has brown combed-back hair and a fancy mustache, and the other has brown perm/afro, and black sunglasses in his hair. They also both have black shoes.
- The number on their Mommy Monthly business card was 555-0100.
- They both seem to address Muscle Man as his real name Mitch (which not many people on the show do.)
- Filbert is possibly named after Filburt Turtle from Rocko's Modern Life, a show Regular Show creator J.G. Quintel is a fanatic of.
- The one with the red tie looks like the character from an episode of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Fancy Pants, who sells fancy pants, hence his name. This is possible because J.G. Quintel worked on both shows.
- It is possible that the one with the blue tie likes Fried Milk, since he asked for another.
- Filbert and Mulligan are named after two famous opera makers, Gilbert and Sullivan.