Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|This article has been nominated for merging with: Possible list of video games page|
Because: Would work better on a list of video games page
Please discuss this article's possible merging here.
There are two characters you can play with throughout the game. Mordecai and Rigby are the two playable characters, with a special two-player mode to play together with friends. The controls are: M to attack, N to dash, W, A, S, D/ Up, Left, Down, Right. The dash can be unleashed by hitting enemies, and eventually, you can attack nearby enemies as you continuously press N. If you lose all your life, you can revive yourself using credits. If your health gets too low, you can replenish your character by getting a powerup, which is a package of premium hot dogs.
- Mordecai and Rigby
- The Best Around - Beat the game with Rigby
- Bistro Brawler - Beat Level 1
- Death Combo of Death - Get a 20-hit combo with Mordecai
- Like a Boss - Defeat a Boss without getting hit
- Death Kwon Duo - Dash with both players at the same time
- Triple Threat - Mystery Badge
- Bistro en le Parc is spelled as Bistro in the Park in the game in French.
- Casa Del Masion is named Lair of The Blondes in the game in Spanish.
- Night Owl Museum is named Museum, 4224 A.D.
- The leader of the Blondes, the boss of the second level, is named Cyclops.
- You can only get 4 credits throughout the game.
- This is the second time Death Kwon Do is seen.
- Hot Dogs are powerups in the game.
- The badge "Like a Boss" is a reference to a meme and a song with the same name.