| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Garrett Bobby Ferguson Sr.|
|Occupation:||High Score holder|
|Relatives:||Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. (son)|
|Voiced by:||Sam Marin|
|First appearance:||"High Score"|
|Latest appearance:||"Can You Ear Me Now? (cameo)"|
In "High Score" he first appeared as the main antagonist. Being the universe record holder for the arcade game "Broken Bonez", he wanted to keep his title, and did not want to lose to Mordecai and Rigby. After cheating by creating a fake sob-story, he wins the game (much to everyones' dismay). Mordecai and Rigby then skewer G.B.F.'s concentration (considering that there aren't any rules), along with the crowd. He had already beaten Mordecai and Rigby's score so it looked like they were finished, until Jack Farley points out that the game is still on. Mordecai and Rigby play while being sabotaged, then beat up G.B.F, such as biting his leg and kicking his chin. Whilst celebrating victory, Mordecai, Rigby, and the crowd witness G.B.F. exploding into goo.
In "Exit 9B", he appears as the secondary antagonist. His son, Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. revives most of the villains in the past episodes, including G.B.F. himself. However, all the park workers signed the petition to save the park, and all the villains including the two G.B.Fs went back to the portal, but not before telling his son how dissapointed he was in him.
He makes a cameo as an incriminating witness in Can You Ear Me Now?, where he testified in court against Mordecai and Rigby.
Mordecai is Garrett Bobby Ferguson's rival and enemy since "High Score".
Rigby is also Garrett Bobby Ferguson's rival and enemy since "High Score ".
Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. is Garrett Bobby Ferguson's son. They seemed to have quite a close relationship as seen in Exit 9B but Garrett Bobby Ferguson also seems to expect a lot from him, saying at the end of the episode that he broke the universe record for disappointing your father even when he was so close to killing Mordecai and Rigby before his son exploded into goo and he went back through the portal.
G.B.F. appears to be a giant floating human head with long, brown hair, and a beard, who can grow normal sized human arms and legs. His face closely resembles that of Billy Mitchell, an electronic sports player who has been claimed by some as the, "greatest arcade-video-game player of all time" for achieving the first perfect score in Pac Man.
- "High Score" (debut)
- "Video Game Wizards" (statue only)
- "Yes Dude Yes" (mentioned)
- "Exit 9B"
- "Expert or Liar" (cameo)
- "Can You Ear Me Now?" (cameo)
- He may have owned the Ferguson Convention Center before he died.
- He is nicknamed "Giant Bearded Face" by Mordecai and Rigby and "Giant Beardo Face" by Mordecai, since his initials are GBF.
- In "Yes Dude Yes", Mordecai said to CJ, "...his head just exploded, like, blam!", likely referring to him.
- Although he stated in "High Score" that he never had a wife, he is revealed to have a son, likely meaning that his son was born out of wedlock.
- In "High Score", it is arguable whether or not Mordecai and Rigby are better than him in Broken Bonez despite the two beating his universe record, because they played as a team while he was just by himself.
- He is a parody of the world renowned videogame highscore champion Billy Mitchell, who currently holds the record for playing a perfect game of Pac-Man.
- Mitchell actually sued Cartoon Network for using his likeness without his permission, but the case was thrown out of court.
- Ironically as of 2018, Billy Mitchell has had his records removed after it was discovered he cheated to achieve his Donkey Kong score.