|Voiced by:||Robin Atkin Downes|
|First appearance:||"Free Cake"|
Gary is the messenger for the Guardians of Eternal Youth. He owns an El Camino, which can fly, and travels through a wormhole of some kind to reach the floating oasis where the Guardians of Eternal Youth live. He also has stars for eyes. Gary's first appearance is in the episode, "Free Cake", in which he appears to condemn Skips to death after he didn't complete the ritual of youth dance. Skips is a friend of Gary's since he said, "Gary, you don't have to do this!" He was seen competing against Skips at bowling in "Skips Strikes," along with other minor characters from Seasons 1 and 2. He was on a bowling team called "Magical Elements". So far, Gary has only appeared in 5 episodes: "Free Cake", "Skips Strikes", "Cool Bikes", "Fists of Justice", and "Exit 9B". Though in "Cool Bikes," he appears to be friends with Mordecai and Rigby as their lawyer. When the Cool Courthouse explodes, he is seen escaping in his El Camino. He appears in the Season 4 premiere, "Exit 9B", assisting Skips and the others with his El Camino after Skips whistle for them. After Mordecai and Rigby obtain Benson's signature, Gary later returns with his El Camino with the others riding along. After Thomas gets knocked down by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr., Gary rushes with the El Camino to save him. When the portal is returning everything to normal, he's seen dodging obstacles. After that, he doesn't appear just like the other minor characters, but can be presumed returning back to his location.
Minor (or Mentioned) AppearancesEdit
Overall: 7 Appearances
He collaborates with them as a driver, as shown in "Free Cake".
He appears to know a lot about his past such as the fact that his name is really Walks as shown in "Skips Strikes."
The Magical Elements is the bowling team that he is in.
- Gary has appeared as a protagonist and antagonist.
- He holds the record for having had speaking roles in the most episodes as a minor character, and is in more episodes than any other minor character except Dude.
- "Exit 9B" is his least speaking role, as his only line was "Thomas!," though it was hardly heard.
- He bears a strong resemblance to David Bowie.
- He seems to have a woman's legs and a bit of hips
- On the episode Cool Bikes, It is shown that Gary survived the explosion because he is shown driving home when the explosion happens.
- He looks like a human due to his pale skin. Though people think he is a human, it is unknown what species he is.