| This article is under the scope of the Episode Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Season 2, Episode 19|
|Premiere date:||May 9, 2011|
|Directed by:||Mike Roth|
"Do Me a Solid"
"Really Real Wrestling"
Grave Sights is the nineteenth episode of season two (and thirty-first episode overall) of Regular Show. It premiered on May 9, 2011 and received 1.926 million views.
Mordecai and Rigby accidentally raise the dead during a movie night in the cemetery.
Benson is telling everyone they can get a paid day off if they come up with a good idea to help pay for damages to the park. Mordecai and Rigby come up with an idea to have a scary movie night in the abandoned and trash covered cemetery, while Muscle Man thinks they should have a sports night. Benson however chooses Mordecai and Rigby's idea over Muscle Man's. The movie Mordecai and Rigby get is called Zombocalypse (3D Director's Cut); then at the movie, about 140 people show up.
In the middle of the movie, Mordecai pushes Rigby over because of him getting scared and he hits the 3D movie projector, knocking the tape out. When Rigby puts the tape back in, he puts it in backwards, damages the tape and somehow wakes up the dead who were resting in the parks nearby cemetery. Using Muscle Man's sports equipment, Skips, Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost kill all the zombies, while the customers believe it is part of the movie. One strong zombie whose name was Howard "Hellion" Fightington (1880–1923) comes out after all the others have been defeated. He is killed when Mordecai and Rigby ram him with a golf cart, which explodes and burns down the screen. Benson tells the two that they get the paid day off, and they should do the exact same thing tomorrow. Mordecai then asks if they could have the day off tomorrow. Benson didn't have an answer to his question.
- The Movie Shack Hut Employee
- Zombie Slayer (Hero in the Zombocalypse 3D)
- Zombocolypse 3D Boss (antagonist on movie only)
- Zombies (semi-antagonists)
- Zombie Girl (semi-antagonist in movie)
- 80's Electronics Store Employee (cameo)
- A flash game based on this episode was released on the Cartoon Network website (and eventually the Apple iOS store) called, Nightmare-athon.
- This episode is banned in Australia for horror violence.
- The film that Mordecai and Rigby rent, Zombocalypse 3D, appears to be based on numerous different 80's horror movies such as, Dawn of the Dead and The Evil Dead series.
- The cover of Zombocalypse 3D bears a close resemblance to the cover of the 1993 video game Doom.
The gallery for Grave Sights can be viewed here.