| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|The Guardians of Eternal Youth|
|Relatives:||Klorgbane the Destroyer (brother)|
|Voiced by:|| David Kaye (leader)|
Robin Atkin Downes
Roger L. Jackson ("Free Cake" only)
J.G. Quintel ("Skips' Story" only)
Troy Baker ("Skips' Story" only)
|First appearance:||"Free Cake"|
|Latest appearance:||"A Regular Epic Final Battle Part 2"|
The Guardians of Eternal Youth, formally known as the Immortal Student Council, are a group of babies that guard and give the ability of eternal youth. Skips worships them so he doesn't die. The Guardians of Eternal Youth are five big chubby babies with deep voices that granted Skips eternal youth.
They are shown during "Free Cake" and "Fists of Justice" (also during "Brain Eraser" and individually during "Skips Strikes", "Quips", and "Terror Tales of the Park III"). They demand that Skips needs to perform a ritual on his birthday to retain eternal youth, and they try to take it away from him when Rigby interrupts Skips during the ritual. They apparently love cake (especially chocolate), since they restored Skips' eternal youth in exchange for cake (which they rubbed on themselves, much to Rigby's dismay). Reginald, the leader of the guardians, appeared in "Skips Strikes" as a member of the Magical Elements. In "Fists of Justice," they call Skips to fight their brother Klorgbane the Destroyer. It was also revealed in "Skips' Story" they went to high school with Skips.
As stated above, the guardians resemble infants, but despite their appearance they have mature, deep voices. Each guardian wears a gold hat, brown bib and a what looks like a white diaper. As a member of the Magical Elements in "Skips Strikes," Reginald wore mostly the same attire, with the exception of wearing a black button-up shirt with the team's name in cursive on the left side of his chest. One half of the guardians also attended a Halloween party at the park in "Terror Tales of the Park III", dressing up in a baby blue superhero costume with a yellow mask and belt buckle. The guardians, the god of basketball, Death and the wizard teamed up to form a new version of the Magical Elements, this time in a dodgeball tournament. The guardians wore black "V-neck" shirts and shorts, with white trim, black shoes and white socks. They also wore brown suits and black ties, with white poet shirts underneath their suits, white socks and black shoes while in high school in "Skips' Story."
The Guardians of Eternal Youth's Belongings
- The Guardians of Eternal Youth's Realm (The area they live in.)
- Magic Rattles
- Reginald (leader)
- Archibald (deceased)
- Magic Rattles - Each member is equipped with a magic rattle, which allows them to perform magic, such as stripping Skips of his youth.
- Flight - Each guardian has the ability to float.
- Immortality - Like Skips and Gary, they are all immortal, and as stated above, can even grant someone the ability to be immortal. It seems that the Guardians' immortality only extends to age and therefore they can be killed by external means, which was demonstrated by Archibald, who died after a battle with Klorgbane.
- "Terror Tales of the Park III" (only one, cameo)
- "A Skips in Time" (appear in picture, cameo)
- "Dodge This"
- "Skips' Story"
- "Skips in the Saddle"
- "Regular Show: The Movie" (cameo)
Overall: 12 Appearances
- When Reginald appears in the episode Skips Strikes, "GB" is shown on the scoreboard for bowling, which would be the leader's initials due to the other names being up there. "GB" probably means "Giant Baby", and this is further supported by the fact Reginald is usually credited as such in the end credits.
- The first guardian's name to be revealed was Archibald in "Fists of Justice," who died after a battle with brother Klorgbane the Destroyer.
- The leader's name was revealed to be Reginald in "Quips."
- The rest of the guardian's names were revealed in the credits of "Skips' Story" as Oswald, Boswald, and Griswald.
- Reginald has made the most appearances of all guardians, appearing seven times, twice without the other guardians.
- Since the death of Archibald, there are only four guardians remaining.
- Their 'diapers' aren't actually diapers, shown when Archibald tells Skips that they aren't diapers.