| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Voiced by:||Amber Hood|
|Appears in:||"Sleep Fighter"|
Huggstables are fictional characters featured in a children's TV show, supposedly of the same name. They make their first appearance in the episode "Sleep Fighter," where they are the leading cause of Muscle Man's nightmares. Unbeknownst to him, they are the reason he unconsciously attacks every one in the house on a regular basis. Huggstables possess the ability to vaporize their enemies and turn them into multicoloured sparkles just by hugging them.
Huggstables (TV show)Edit
Huggstables is a children's TV show that focuses on the characters of the same name. It consists of 8 seasons and 257 episodes.
Huggstables are relatively small creatures (About the same height as Rigby) that are purple and light pink with the same color markings on their bodies. They have bright pink eyes and a purple tuft of hair protruding from their head.
- Huggstables possess the ability to turn others into multicolored sparkles by hugging them.
- There is a "mother" Huggstable, which is about the size of the house. It appears in the end of the episode.
- Huggstables appear to see anything as a threat, as shown in the TV show they star in, when a strange yellow/green monster gets attacked for no apparent reason. They even hugged an innocent man, who begged for someone to help him before he exploded into sparkles.
- They appear to be a parody of Teletubbies or BoohBah.
- A Huggstable was briefly shown in the episode "The White Elephant Gift Exchange," in the form of a doll.