This is the page for Iacedrom and Ygbir. If you were looking for the mirror demon, see "Ybgir".
|Iacedrom and Ybgir|
|Occupation:||Leaders of the Dizzy World|
|Species:||Blue jay (Iacedrom), Raccoon (Ygbir)|
|Voiced by:|| J.G. Quintel (Iacedrom)|
William Salyers (Ybgir)
Iacedrom and Ygbir are photorealistic-looking counterparts to Mordecai and Rigby respectively. Their names are "Mordecai" and "Rigby" spelled backwards, almost. They first appeared in the episode "Dizzy," as a realistic looking blue jay and raccoon, respectively. They both wear top hats (similar to Pops) and they have semi-British accents like Pops. They met Pops when he came to their domain, Dizzy World, and gave him some ice cream, telling him that they outlaw speeches (which is the reason Pops came there), and that it was also illegal to not enjoy ice cream. Later on, Pops gave a speech while turning his back on the crowd when Mordecai and Rigby encouraged him to. Iacedrom and Ygbir told him to leave because he had broken the law. Iacedrom and Ygbir decided to kill Pops, but Mordecai and Rigby helped him escape. Iacedrom followed them just as they were exiting the portal, but Pops bumped his head on the edge of Dizzy World and fell down, apparently dizzy as he spiraled down to the ground.
- Iacedrom and Ygbir are the third villans in the show that Mordecai and Rigby have not destroyed or defeated but escaped from. The others are Moon Monster, the Coffee Bean, the Grease Monster, and the Graffiti Monsters. Mordecai and Rigby met the Moon Monster and Coffee Bean before Iacedrom and Ygbir.
- Iacedrom can fly but it is unknown if Mordecai can. Iacedrom is one of the known bird characters that can fly.
- Iacedrom and Ygbir are really only in Pops' mind and are personifacations of Pops' fear of speeches and a reference to Mordecai and Rigby as well as all the fancy dressed people at Pops' speech.
- This was the first time and probably only time where Mordecai's name was heard backwards. However, Rigby's was spelled backwards the first time too but the second time was in "Jinx" when he unjixed himself.
- They are Pops-like counterparts of Mordecai and Rigby.
- It is unknown what happened to them after Pops, Mordecai, and Rigby were saved.
- They seem to be the leaders or bosses of all of the dizzy zombies.
- Dizzy World was in Pop's mind with Rigby and Mordecai, which means he might think of Mordecai and Rigby as fancy.
- Goof: Ygbir is actually a mispelt version of Rigby's name backwards, as the Raccoon pronounces it, "Ig-beer". It would have to be "Yib-gur" if the correct spelling of Rigby's name was used.