| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|Latest appearance:||"Every Meat Burritos"|
Jeremy is a character who was introduced in "Replaced". He was meant to be the replacement for Mordecai at The Park. Benson later offered him and Chad the job after firing Mordecai and Rigby, but they both turned it down and flew away with their phones. He has a degree in technology, along with his best friend, Chad. He and Chad had a cameo in "Every Meat Burritos."
Jeremy has white feathers, a grey tail, and an orange beak. He wears black, thick rimmed glasses, a red pullover hoodie, black jeans, and white sneakers.
"Not a problem."
"It doesn't seem that hard of a job."
"I'm sending you a boat cleaning schedule."
"I'm sorry, are we missing something?"
"Why are we setting bags of compost on this boat?"
- He received a degree from The Institute of Technical Technology along with his best friend, Chad.
- Unlike Mordecai, he wears clothes. The same goes for Chad.
- Like Chad, Jeremy's attitude and appearance seems to fit with the stereotypical "hipster" subculture. He is wearing a hoodie, skinny-jeans, and thick framed glasses, has a snobby, unenthusiastic personality, and uses a supposedly Apple product.
- Chad and Jeremy are possibly named after the English folk musicians Chad & Jeremy. This is the sort of music they would listen to, and Jeremy's glasses appear to be based on the real life Jeremy.
- It is possible that he's 23, like Mordecai, but this information is unconfirmed.
- It is possible that he is 6 feet and 3 inches.
- He has a close resemblance to the Pokémon birds Zapdos and Delibird.
- Despite being an ostrich, he more closely resembles a goose.
- He and Chad have the same voice actor.
- Every Meat Burritos (Cameo)