|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
Jeremy is a character who appeared in "Replaced". He was meant to be the replacement for Mordecai at The Park. Benson later offered he and Chad the job after firing Mordecai and Rigby, but they both turned it down and flew away with their phones. He has a degree in technology, along with his best friend, Chad.
Jeremy has white feathers, except for his tail that is grey and an orange beak. He wears black thick rimmed glasses, a red pullover hoodie, black jeans and white sneakers. Unlike real Ostritches; he has white feathers on his head and neck and all over his body, while real Ostritches have bald heads and necks and have mostly black feathers.
"Not a problem."
"It doesn't seem that hard of a job."
"I'm sending you a boat cleaning schedule."
"I'm sorry are we missing something?"
"Why are we setting bags of compost on this boat?"
- He received a degree from The Institute of Technical Technology along with Chad.
- Unlike Mordecai, he wears clothes. The same goes for Chad.
- Like Chad, Jeremy's attitude and appearance seems to fit with the stereotypical "hipster" subculture. He is wearing a hoodie, skinny-jeans, and thick framed glasses, as well his uniform, snobby, and unenthusiastic personality, and use of what is supposedly an Apple product.
- Chad And Jeremy are possibly named after the English folk musicians Chad And Jeremy. This is the sort of music they would listen to, and Jeremy's glasses appear to be based on the real life Jeremy.
- It is possible that he's 23, like Mordecai, but this information is unconfirmed.
- It is possible that he is 6 feet and 3 inches.
- Despite being an Ostritch, he more closely resembles a Goose.
- He and Chad has the same voice actor.