| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
You may have been looking for another person named Jimmy in the show. If you were, click here.
|Occupation:||TV Store Warehouse employee (formerly)|
|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"Rage Against the TV"|
|Latest appearance:||"Chili Cook-Off"|
Jimmy is a teenager who formerly worked at TV Store Warehouse. He is a friend of Muscle Man, and it is known that he owes Muscle Man something. He got fired from his job because his boss found out that he gave Muscle Man a free black-and-white TV so that Mordecai and Rigby could defeat The Hammer.
After walking into the house during the battle against The Hammer and asking if he could crash there for a few days, he got hit by The Hammer's big ball of energy, soared out of the house, and died in the medium-sized explosion. However he is seen in later episodes.
Jimmy has messy brown hair and a brown soulpatch. He wears his work uniform, which consists of a blue polo shirt with a nametag, as well as grey pants.
- There are four other characters in Regular Show named Jimmy.
- Jimmy is one of Muscle Man's "many" friends.
- Jimmy was killed when The Hammer shot him with his energy ball.
- Goof: Even though he supposedly died, he made several appearances in future episodes.
- Jimmy is also seen again in Big Winner during Skips's flaskback where Muscle Man was tricked by Biggs.
- A similar character to Jimmy named Timmy appears in the later episode The Last Laserdisc Player.