This article is about Muscle Man's older brother. For Margaret's cousin, see John (Margaret's cousin).
|John "Muscle Bro" Sorrenstein|
|Relatives:|| Muscle Dad (father)|
|Voiced by:||Steven Blum|
|First appearance:||"My Mom"|
|Latest appearance:||"Pie Contest"|
John Sorrenstein is a character who appeared in the episode "My Mom".
Even though Muscle Man resembles a zombie, monster, or a disfigured humanoid with green skin, his brother has pale red skin and resembles a tall, plump, grown man. It is revealed that he's older than Muscle Man because he calls him 'little brother' on the radio. He arrives to teach Mordecai and Rigby a lesson on making fun of their mom. He also appears in "Trucker Hall of Fame", where he strikes a piñata in a flashback and scorpions fall on him. He also makes a cameo appearance in " Pie Contest ".
He was voiced by Steven Blum.
- He is obese and has a muffin top like Muscle Man.
- Unlike Muscle Man and their father, he looks more like a human being.
- John is the third family member to appear at the park; the first is "Don" and the second is Mr. Maellard. The forth and fifth are Low Five Ghost, and Hi Five Ghost's Father.
- His hair looks like the hair on the picture of Muscle Man's mom, who shows Mordecai and Rigby.
- He bares a resemblance to a Lolly Poopdeck from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, which JG Quintel also worked on.
- His legs are oddly long for his body.
- In "Trucker Hall of Fame", Muscle Man calls him Muscle Bro.
- It is revealed in "Trucker Hall of Fame" he was pranked on his birthday when Muscle Dad and Muscle Man put scorpions in his pinata instead of candy.
- He didn't appear and didn't help Mordecai, Rigby and the park workers to fight the villains in Exit 9B.