|Occupation:||Coffee Shop Waitress|
|Relatives:|| John (cousin) |
|Voiced by:||Janie Haddad|
|First appearance:||"Caffeinated Concert Tickets"|
|Latest appearance:||"Carter and Briggs"|
Margaret is one of the main characters in Regular Show. Margaret is a female Robin who works as a waitress in the Coffee Shop, with her best friend Eileen, across the street from The Park. Mordecai has a huge crush on her, and frequently finds excuses to go to the coffee shop to see her. Margaret seems to have a crush on Mordecai too but it never has appears to be directly cleared. Margaret made her debut in "Caffeinated Concert Tickets". Margaret is voiced by Janie Haddad.
Margaret is a 22 year old Robin. Her feathers are red and white in color; her beak is curved. She has brownish spots on the sides of her head, which are comma shaped, and a curved hairstyle. When she isn't working, she usually wears jeans and yellow shirts except in "Caffeinated Concert Tickets" and "The Longest weekend". She is possibly as tall as Skips.
Her personality can be described as a kind-hearted, caring, and down-to-earth woman. She's only ever gotten mad twice at Mordecai in "Butt Dial" because he tried to remove the embarrassing voicemail by hacking into her phone but once she heard the voicemail she ended up saving it as her ringtone and forgave Mordecai for taking her phone, and in "Do or Diaper" when she found that her "date" with Mordecai was only a bet. She later half-forgives him since she bypasses him and saids, "Have a nice week, diaper boy." sadistically, and playfully.
Mordecai is one of Margaret's best friends. Initially, they were aquaintinces, but now it seems that they might develop a romantic relationship, as they both have crushes on each other. From Seasons 1 and 2, their friendship has constantly been improving until season 3 and 4, where they developed a more close/romantic relationship.
In "Yes, Dude, Yes", Mordecai was upset when he thought Margaret was engaged with John, who was her cousin. But in the end, Mordecai then understood that John was her cousin, not her fiance. He asked Margaret to the movies, forgotton he already asked C.J. In the end, Margaret showed some signs, she was jealous of Mordecai when he started hanging out with C.J.
In "TGI Tuesday", Margaret showed some signs that she may have feelings for Mordecai. By being embarssed when she made an mistake of her words while she was talking to Mordecai on the phone.
In "Picking Up Margaret", Margaret said herself that she can always trust him, and that he is always there for her, something she can't say about her other friends. Then at the end, they kiss, which leaves Mordecai dumbfounded and then overjoyed.
Margaret rarely interacts directly to Rigby, but in "It's Time", Rigby makes Margaret laugh, and almost manages to go to a movie with her, although this was just an attempt to make Mordecai admit he was jealous. Then when Father Time reset time to earlier that day, the whole thing never happened. Overall Margaret is good friends with Rigby as his best friend is Mordecai.
Margaret and Eileen are best friends the way Mordecai and Rigby are. She is close to Eileen and does solids for her all the time in Do Me A Soild. They also work at the coffee shop together. Eileen even watered Margret's flowers in Diary. ,
Margaret does not seem to interact much with Pops, but in "Butt Dial", she tells him to get her cell phone. She initially found Pops weird as he referred to her cell phone as the one where Mordecai and Rigby got sucked into, when in fact that was literally what happened.
Margaret has only ever interacted with Muscle Man once in "Do Me a Solid" when Eileen, Margaret, and uninvited Muscle Man were having Ice Cream Sandwiches at Mordecai and Rigby's house. Muscle Man said, "Hey ladies, look at what else I can do with my Ice Cream Sandwich!" Disgusted, Margaret tells Mordecai from the other room that she plans on going soon.
The two started interacting with each other in The Longest Weekend, and they seem to be good friends. Margaret also shows that she doesn't have much patience for Starla's obsession with Muscle Man seen in the same episode. She, along with Eileen, helped comfort Starla when she was upset that Muscle Man didn't call, text, or email her.
Angel formerly had a relationship with Margaret during the end of "Mordecai and the Rigbys". This was before Margaret knew Mordecai had a crush on her.
Slasher was formerly Margret's boyfriend, appearing in the episode "Caffeinated Concert Tickets". She got mad at him when he made fun of Mordecai and was presumed to have broken up eventually.
Chad was a burly guy who was invited by Margaret to have dinner with her, Eileen and her date during the episode Cruisin' . The girls brought them along to raise the stakes and further intimidate Mordecai and Rigby on their bet on whether or not they can get girls' phone numbers.
Margaret doesn't see CJ until almost at the end of "Yes Dude Yes". She gets jealous after she found out Mordecai started seeing CJ.
She is first mentioned in "Picking Up Margaret" her level of friendship with Margaret is yet to be revealed.
Margaret's father has never made an actual appearance in the show, but Margaret has a close relationship with her father. In "Do Me a Solid", she mentions that her father used to bring her to play mini golf when she was a child and her phone password is 'Daddy's Girl' as seen in "Butt Dial". In "Diary", she says she "can only take her parents for so long". Margaret spent her Christmas with her parents.
John is Margaret's cousin. They seem to be close as she was happy when he got a new leg. Unfortunately for Mordecai he thought John was Margaret's new boyfriend and she was engaged to him.
- "Caffeinated Concert Tickets"
- "Mordecai and the Rigbys"
- "It's Time"
- "High Score"
- "Do Me a Solid"
- "Camping Can Be Cool"
- "Butt Dial"
- "Yes Dude Yes"
- "Access Denied"
- "Death Bear"
- "Bad Kiss"
- "Terror Tales of the Park II"
- "TGI Tuesday"
- "The Longest Weekend"
- "Do or Diaper"
- "Picking Up Margaret"
Minor or Mentioned
- "Meat Your Maker"
- "The Unicorns Have Got to Go"
- "Brain Eraser"
- "A Bunch of Baby Ducks"
- "First Day" (Non-speaking cameo)
- "Bet to Be Blonde"
- "Slam Dunk"
- "House Rules"
- "Rap It Up" (mentioned)
- "Weekend at Benson's" (Non-speaking cameo)
- "Gut Model" (mentioned)
- "Replaced" (voice only)
- "Trash Boat" (mentioned)
- "Pie Contest"
- "Bald Spot"
- "The Christmas Special" (mentioned)
- "Ace Balthazar Lives"
- "Carter and Briggs" (non-speaking cameo)
Overall: 33 Appearances
- Margaret's Boss ("House Rules")
- Margaret's Giant Boyfriend ("Brain Eraser")
- Margaret's Diary ("Diary")
- Even though she is introduced in "Caffeinated Concert Tickets ", Mordecai seems to already know her; it is currently unknown when he met her though.
- In "Camping Can Be Cool ", Margaret mentions that she attends a college in the City and also plans to quit her job at the Coffee Shop as soon as she graduates.
- In the same episode, she also mentions that she hasn't had a boyfriend for a while. The last time she has had a boyfriend was in "Mordecai and the Rigbys", although in "Do Me a Solid " she mentioned that she was seeing someone.
- Margaret's car strongly resembles a second generation three door Honda Accord Coupe/Hatchback (1982-1985).
- In "Cruisin'", and "Bald Spot ", she wears the same outfit from "Do Me a Solid ".
- Benson calls her "coffee girl" in "Yes Dude Yes ".
- Margaret is shown to be a fan of adventure movies as seen in the beginning of "Death Bear ".
- In "Pie Contest ", it's revealed that she is horrible at baking pies. Mordecai even states that Margaret's was the worst pie he had ever eaten.
- In "TGI Tuesday ", Margaret blushes and hugs Mordecai's chest giving evidence that Margaret likes Mordecai back.
- In the same episode, it's revealed that she can speak Spanish.
- Despite being a Robin, Margaret more closely resembles a Cardinal.
- Though it could be argued that her feathers are red like a Male cardinals, while Females are pale brown.
- Margaret and Mordecai kiss twice in the series so far, the first time was in the beginning of "Bad Kiss", but when Mordecai time-traveled back to re-do the kiss, it was prevented much to Margaret's disappointment. Their first real kiss was in "Picking Up Margaret" when she kisses him at the airport.
- A toy version of Margaret reveals that she is 22 years old.
- It is shown that she likes Fist Pump.
- Like Mordecai, Margaret also sports teeth depsite both of them being birds.
- Margaret always has clothes on, there have only been 2 times that this has not happened, Terror Tales of the Park II and an image of Regular Show with Mordecai and Rigby playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The gallery for Margaret can be found here.
Main Characters of Regular Show