| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Voiced by:||Mark Hamill|
|Appears in:||"The Power"|
The Moon Monster is a creature that appears in "The Power" as the antagonist of that episode.
In the episode "The Power", Rigby sends several items to the moon, including "a bunch of baby ducks" (Which resemble the ones from the episode "A Bunch of Baby Ducks") and "a soda machine that doesn't work" using The Power. He also sends the Moon Monster there. The monster later proceeds to attack Skips, until Rigby uses "hamboning" to avert the crisis and save him. After Rigby escapes, the monster runs after the gang but was not able to kill them due to Skips fixing The Power just in time for them to be able to teleport back to Earth. His fate is currently unknown, but he could still be living on the moon and might be seen again if they travel back to the moon in a future episode.
The Moon Monster is very large and has Rigby's body, Mordecai's tail feathers, and Beef Burrito's head. He also wears a belt with a golden belt buckle, somewhat resembling the one on the Beef Burrito doll.
- He is the first antagonist of Regular Show, as he was in the first episode, "The Power".
- In the credits for "The Power", he was credited simply as "Monster".
- The Moon Monster appears in the game from Cartoon Network: Escape From The Moon, which is featured in Just a Regular Game.
- Even though the Moon Monster has Beef Burrito's head, he doesn't have his mustache. Also, in the original drawing, he had a beard.
- He didn't appear in Exit 9B likely due to not having been killed.