|Occupation:||Owner of the park|
|Relatives:|| Pops (son)|
Mrs. Maellard (wife)
|Voiced by:||David Ogden Stiers|
|Latest appearance:||"Picking Up Margaret (mentioned)"|
Mr. Maellard is a supporting character of Regular Show. He is the owner of The Park, and is Benson's boss and father of Pops and husband of Mrs. Maellard. He has an office on the third story of the House. He first debuted in the episode "Dizzy". Mr. Maellard is voiced by David Ogden Stiers.
Mr. Maellard is an old man from Lolliland, supposedly a Lollipop as well as his son, Pops. He appears as a squat man with a wrinkled and warped round head and greenish skin (his head slightly resembles the moon). He normally wears a black suit with a dark green scarf and uses a gold-tipped cane to walk with. He also has a brown pipe that is always in his mouth. Mr. Maellard is normally not in a good mood and takes out his anger on Benson, no matter who or what he's angry at. Mr. Maellard is usually angry at Benson and always blaming stuff on him since he is the boss. Like in "Busted Cart", where the golf cart crashes into a tree. The one time he was not mad at Benson was at the end of "Benson Be Gone". He got frustrated with Giant Susan, when he told her she didn't know how to run a park.
Minor (or Mentioned) AppearancesEdit
- Brain Eraser (pictured)
- Think Positive (mentioned)
- Skips vs. Technology (flashback)
- The Christmas Special
- A Bunch of Full Grown Geese (mentioned)
- Limousine Lunchtime
- Picking Up Margaret (mentioned)
Mr. Maellard-Themed ContentEdit
- Mr. Maellard mispronounces Benson's name as Beancan, Bert, Beanbag, Ball Bucket, Beanton, Bean Teen, and Beanson (both in Dizzy and Benson Be Gone).
- Mr. Maellard is the second family member to appear at the park; The first was Don, Rigby's younger brother.
- He appeared in a few season three episodes, one of which was Skips vs. Technology (in a flashback); another was Think Positive.
- He had a wife, who may have died, is not near the park, or is divorced with him, due to her never appearing in the present time.
- He is mentioned in Think Positive, as he puts his son, Pops in charge of The Park when he's not around.
- It was revealed that Mr. Maellard's yelling is worse than Benson's (in Busted Cart). In other words, Mr. Maellard yells more than Benson.
- He pronounced Benson's name correctly in Benson Be Gone and Busted Cart and Limousine Lunchtime
- Mr. Maellard is the second-oldest character in the park next to Skips.
- When Mr. Maellard was about in a younger age he is light pink like Pops but when he is already old he is light green instead of light pink which means that when Pops gets older he might turn green.
- Mr. Maellard is at least 153 years and when he married his wife he could have been at least 20 years old.
- He could have been born sometime in 1859.
- It is mentioned by Skips in "Limousine Lunchtime" that Mr. Maellard loves his Limousine almost more than he loves Pops. Although, this may be just an exaggeration by Skips.