|Occupation:|| Volleyball Coach (formerly) |
Science Teacher (formerly)
|Voiced by:||Jason Mantzoukas|
|First appearance:||"Regular Show: The Movie"|
|Latest appearance:||"Rigby's Graduation Day Special"|
Mr. Ross is the main antagonist in Regular Show: The Movie. He was an insane evil volleyball coach/science teacher who wants revenge on Rigby for both ruining his volleyball championship game, and getting him sent to prison by accidentally exposing his illegal plutonium smuggling. Unaware to him, Rigby's reason on ruining his volleyball championship game was meant to get revenge against the bully Francis Jablonski, for bullying Rigby many times.
Regular Show: The Movie
Mr. Ross was both a volleyball coach and science teacher at West Anderson High School. Unbeknowst to the staff, he had been smuggling plutonium into the science lab. During his job, the school's volleyball team were competing against Riverdale High School in the state championship. Unfortunately, due to Rigby's saxophone intervention, West Anderson lost. Ever since, he held a grudge on Rigby for ruining the game. At the same time, Rigby was failing his science class, and Principal Dean forced him to let Rigby do a last-minute science project to pass.
Rigby's Graduation Day Special
- He shares a few similarities with Anti-Pops
- Both of them want to destroy the universe
- Both have have huge armys to back them up
- Both of them has a grudge against one of the show's main characters
- Mr. Ross has a grudge against Rigby
- Anti-Pops has a grudge against Pops
- According to Ross, his plan to use stolen plutonium to make a time machine was inspired by Back to the Future.
- He is also a fan of the TV show Everyone Loves Raymond
- He is voiced by Jason Mantzoukas, who previously voiced Sad Sax and Scabby Grossman.