| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Relatives:|| Muscle Man's Mom (wife)|
Muscle Man (son)
|Voiced by:||Fred Tatasciore|
|First appearance:||"Trucker Hall of Fame"|
|Latest appearance:||"The Thanksgiving Special"|
Muscle Dad Sorrenstein is Muscle Man's deceased father. He appeared in "Trucker Hall of Fame". He was known as a trucker, but was actually a forklift operator, telling his son he was a trucker so he would be proud of him. He loved to prank truckers, people, and even Muscle Man himself. Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man call him "Muscle Dad." He died after he got mauled putting a cactus under a cop in a bear costume who was actually a real bear; he later returned in the episode as a ghost, making amends with his son.
He appears to be overweight like Muscle Man, has a white undershirt, and blue jeans. He also has a brown belt with a gold buckle, black overalls with silver connectors, brown cowboy-like boots, and a trucker net-hat that is red and has "World's Greatest Trucker" on it; When he becomes a ghost, the words on the hat say "World's Greatest Forklift Driver." He has a brown connecting mustache, bushy brown eyebrows, and black shoulder hair.
- Tatasciore was not the original choice to voice the character; professional wrestler Hulk Hogan was the original choice, but declined, having wanted a bigger role.
- Similar to Muscle Man's "my mom" jokes, Muscle Man's dad says "my wife".
- His hat looks similar to the "I'm Eggscellent" Net Hat. Except his hat is red, while the Eggscellent Net Hat is blue.
- Like Muscle Man, he loves pulling pranks, like the one he did with the air horn.
- He always wanted Muscle Man to be proud of him.
- Since he was called Muscle Dad, it is possible that Muscle Man's mom is called Muscle Mom.
- None of the people he worked with liked him.