|"The Naive Man from Lolliland"|
|Season N/A, Episode N/A|
|Directed by:||J.G. Quintel|
"2 in the AM PM (SFW)"
The Naive Man from Lolliland is a student short created by J.G. Quintel. Lolliland is a native place in Regular Show. Pops comes from Lolliland though he has a thick British accent. Lolliland possibly exists because Pops (Sam Marin) is a lollipop.
It starts out with Pops at a restaurant reading the newspaper, with him on the front page saying "AMBASSADOR FROM LOLLILAND VISITS THE UNITED STATES FOR THE FIRST TIME". A waiter comes up and says he'll be back in a second and Pops starts organizing the bill with lolliland currency. He then gives the waiter his money and when the waiter looks at the lollipops, he gets mad at Pops. Pops then argues with the waiter and manager saying that it's more than enough then tries to leave but walks into the chef who says "He's not finished talking to you yet!". Pops then gets pushed down and is told to pay up, but gets an idea. He "goes to get his billfold" and whacks the waiter on the head with a chair. After being beaten by the manager and the chef, he then crawls out of the restaurant, gets into a taxi, and tells his taxi driver Benson, (who resembles nothing like Benson in the show) to drive him away from this horrid place, (referring to the United States). The taxi then flys away into the sky, with Pops saying "Goodbye, United States. I hope one day... we can become friends.", ending the film.
- Lolliland Man (proto-Pops)
- The Waiter (antagonist)
- Benson (chauffeur)
- The Manager (antagonist)
- The Employee (antagonist)
- This short aired on Channel Frederator, Frederator Studios' weekly cartoon podcast.
- It reveals that butterscotch ripple is one of the highest currencies in Lolliland.
- This is the first time Pops is seen paying for something with Lollipops, something he would do as a running gag in Regular Show.
- This is also the first time Pops is seen with a flying car. In the Regular Show, he owns two different flying cars.