|"Park Managers' Lunch"|
|Season 6, Episode 12|
|Premiere date:|| January 15, 2015 (US)
September 7, 2015 (UK)
"Mordecai and Rigby Down Under"
"Park Managers' Lunch" is the twelfth episode in Season 6 (and the one-hundred and sixty-fifth episode overall) of Regular Show. It first aired on January 15, 2015.
The gang gets worried about Benson when he goes to eat lunch with Gene.
Everyone is on the porch when Benson mentions that they have a free day, and that he is going to be having lunch with Gene. Everyone gets worried and tries to talk Benson out of the luncheon, but he refuses. Later, when going into his car, everyone pretends to have accidents as a distraction to put a tracking device on him. After this, everyone goes to the back of the house while Benson drives away. They all get in Skips' truck to follow him. They hear everything he says and wonder if they should stop. They arrive at the place, and listen to them. After getting tired, they lose the signal, and discover that Gene inadvertently damaged the tracking device. They go inside the restaurant, while reluctantly ordering something. They try to creep away after Benson notices something strange. They are then discovered by Benson, telling them to go away in whispers. The gang goes into the van, filled with guilt. They then see Benson being taken away by Gene and the other park managers. They follow them to a secret "Park Managers Lodge". They enter in disguise, and see Benson about to be killed. They take him and take off, with Rigby grabbing a pizza sub at the last second. They are chased by Gene and the other park managers back to the park.
Benson then explains that they were going to cut off his chains and accept him into the club. Gene is very disappointed in Benson, and he decides not to join. However, Gene says that this was a test, and offers Benson a place in the club. Benson then accepts, shocking everyone.
- Male Park Manager
- Female Park Manager
- Boscoe's Waitress
- The male park manager that was eating lunch with Benson and Gene at Boscoe's Chicken & Waffles was the announcer during Benson's induction to the Hall of Park Managers in "Bad Portrait".
- A running gag in this episode is Rigby being hungry, particularly wanting a pizza sub.
- The day "Thursday" is mentioned twice in this episode, and it is the day that it aired,: this means they broke the 4th wall at the same time.
- While the park employees spy on Benson there is a bottle of McHenny's Tabasco sauce on the table, which is great on Chicken and Waffles.
- While everyone listens to Benson on the radio, he says he should've shaved before he left, although he doesn't have any hair.