|Relatives:||Gideon Pines (son)|
|Voiced by:||Jeff Bennett|
|First appearance:||"Party Pete"|
Pete is the main antagonist in the episode "Party Pete". He also appears in "Exit 9B"(Only in his inflated disco form). He is likely German, judging by his accent. He runs a partying service that charges $50 an hour, which includes a promotional ice sculpture of him posing. Mordecai and Rigby hire him to revitalize their "tanking" party. However, they only have $8, so he offers them ten minutes of partying, and an ice sculpture of a urinal. When his time is up, Mordecai offers him a can of RadiCola, which he accepts enthusiastically. Pete ends up drinking way too many sodas, which results in him becoming bloated and floating, and eventually exploding. According to Calvin Wong, he was based on Europop singer, Günther, singer of "Ding Dong Song". It was played often during the episode's production.
He has brown, shaggy hair and golden glasses. His face has very striking features such as cheek bones, big full lips, a dimple on his chin, and a brown mustache. He wears many rings.He wears a white suit with a purple-looking shirt under it.The shirt has sequins on it too and has mahogany shoes.
- In another Cartoon Network show, Adventure Time, the episode "Belly Of The Beast ," there is a bear (though not similar to Party Pete in any way except for their similar name and love of partying and drinking soda) who is named Party Pat, although he is named after creative director Patrick McHale of Adventure Time. JG Quintel said that the minds of Regular Show and Adventure Time are similar and he had never heard of Party Pat until this was brought up. And in another episode, there was also a paper creature named Paper Pete , and he is not similar to Party Pete.
- Jeff Bennett, (Party Pete's voice actor) also voices Kowalski from The Penguins of Madagascar.
- Bennett also formerly voiced Hi Five Ghost, until J.G. Quintel assumed the role.
- Pete bears a striking resemblance to Günther.
- He is most likely based on the singer as well.
- His name may be a reference to Party Pete in RuneScape, who runs the Party Room in Falador. Besides hair color, they bear little resemblance.
- He narrates the commercial for Regular Show: Party Pack.