|Occupation:||Peeps (company) Owner|
|Voiced by:||Richard McGonagle|
Peeps is a giant light-green eyeball who spies on all the groundskeepers at the Park. Peeps has multiple eyes that he keeps hidden. Peeps was hired by Benson to keep an eye on Mordecai and Rigby, but he ends up spying on all the groundskeepers instead. Benson tells Peeps he is creeping everyone out and asks Peeps to leave. Peeps refuses to go because of the contract Benson signed to bring Peeps to the park. Mordecai challenges Peeps to a staring contest and orders Peeps to leave if he loses, and if Mordecai loses, Peeps gets to take everyone's eyes in a very painful way (by using an ice cream scooper and a needle). After a while, Peeps uses his extra eyeballs to keep his main eyeball from blinking. Rigby steps up and blinds all of Peeps' multiple eyes with a laser pointer. Peeps says it is not regulation and Rigby replies, "Street rules, man!" After all of his extra eyes are blinded, Peeps blinks and therefore loses the staring contest. Rigby then shoots his laser pointer at Peeps' eye and sets it on fire, causing Peeps to fall into a river. Peeps is fished out of the river and sent to the infirmary. The last thing Peeps said is that all he can see is darkness, meaning that he is now blind, but not necessarily dead.
Peeps is a giant floating eyeball with a red iris. His outer layer is a crusty green color. He also has several little eyes that can come out of him, which supports him for extra eyes.
- He blinked twice after some of his eyes get shot by Rigby's laser, but it is unknown why the contest continued after he did. One possible reason, is that the regulation of the contest is to declare the one who blinks all of his/her eyes as loser, Peeps still got some of his lesser eyes opened when Rigby shot him, and fairly lost the contest only when all of his eyes blinked.
- He bears a striking resemblance to Beholder from the game Baldur's Gate.
- "All I see is darkness!"
- " I want your eyes, all of them!"
- "That's cool. I made copies."
- ''This isn't regulation, you know."
- "Mordecai, your eyes will be mine!"