| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|This article has been nominated for merging with: Possible list of video games page|
Because: Would work better on a list of video games page
Please discuss this article's possible merging here.
Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-Bit Land is a video game based on Regular Show developed by Wayforward Technologies. It released on Nintendo 3DS on October 29, 2013 and in Europe on November 8, 2013.
On the start of the game, Benson arrives and assigns Mordecai and Rigby the job of mowing the lawn. The two insist that it is too hard, but their intents to slack off fail. However, a new video game console from an anonymous person is sent to Mordecai and Rigby. Later, when they both decide play with the console, the TV opens into portal and sucks them in to the game. Mordecai awakes in a 8-bit version of himself and the rest of the "park" in the game. After the tutorial, Rigby is also a playable character on the game.
After crossing the park, avoiding a series of obstacles, they exit the park before being attacked by The Destroyer of Worlds, who was believed to be dead on the earlier show. Mordecai and Rigby now are trapped in the original Blonde Men headquarters that is now a space zone where aliens and robots live. Crossing the land via a combat rocket, they discover that the giant geese are also alive.
Mordecai and Rigby, confused, explore the lands. Upon arriving to the Death's mansion, they realize that every nemeses that they killed before had survived, and Rigby must kill every villain again. But now the mansion is an endless maze. The things another time become weird, after get a massive fight with The Hammer, who also is alive.
Ending the quest, Mordecai and Rigby discover that all the nemeses from before are alive because a Exit 9B 8-bit version is created by Garrett Bobby Ferguson and his son. After the adventure ends, the house explodes, returning the duo, but a mad Benson arrives and demands Mordecai and Rigby finish their job or are fired. The duo decide play the game again instead, finishing the story seeing how Mordecai and Rigby enter the destroyed house.
- Blonde Men
- Summertime Song (character)
- Snails from Dig Champs
- Ancient Order of the VHS
- Bistro en le Parc Employees
- Mutant Jellyfish from The Realm of Darthon
- Museum Guards from The Night Owl
- Destroyer of Worlds
- Geese (as goose monster)
- The Hammer
- Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. (Final Boss Part 1)
- Garrett Bobby Ferguson (Final Boss Part 2)
- This was the first official Regular Show game to be distributed.
- It was developed by WayForward Technologies, the same company who developed Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! and Adventure Time: Explore The Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
- Mordecai can be seen wearing a red fanny pack on the box art, a characteristic of Mordecai only seen in "The Power", "Do or Diaper", and on the prototype Mordecai from 2 in the AM PM.