This page will explain steps and hints on how to make a page on this wiki. Other wikis have different page formatting, and this wiki has one to. This page encourages users how to make a page. It will be greatly appreciated to make pages in this format, for it makes this wiki much nicer, cleaner, and organized.
This will explain the steps on how to make a page on this wiki:
- When you start making a page, always start with a heading. A heading can be found on top of the screen in "Visual" mode, with a box that shows headings. When you click on it, you'll see a list of headings, and always click heading 2 when you have sections. In "Source" mode, to do a heading, add ==(heading name)== to the heading. "Source" mode may be more confusing, but if you prefer to make pages in this section, and have questions about headings, please contact TheGunther.
- From the heading explanation stated above, start a page with the Below Heading
Make this heading at the beginning of the page!
- When you explain the page's "Appearance," please don't include it in the "Description" heading, include it in the Heading Below
Make this the second heading, explaining the page's appearance!
- Also if there is trivia about a page, include a trivia heading, with bullet steps.
- And if there are several pictures about that page, have a heading 2 named "Gallery" and add a gallery under the heading.
- Important! Make sure you BOLD the article name under the description, and add the link to the episode it's in. (I.E.) The Item was seen in The Power.
An Organized FormatEdit
This will be an example of a good page to create Below
It was a blue drill, and had several white designs across it. It also had a silver blade, and several buttons. It was also shown to be red sometimes, when it was over-heating.
- It was the only drill seen in Regular Show
That was a good example of a page. Also see this page, for it is also very well organized.
This page was meant to help users make organized pages to help this wiki grow strong. ~Thanks! The Regular Show Wiki Staff.