| This article is under the scope of the Miscellaneous Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
There are seven seasons of Regular Show so far.
Season 1 (2010)
Season One consisted of 12 episodes and started on September 6, 2010 with "The Power". It ended on November 22, 2010 with "Mordecai and the Rigbys". There were no deleted episodes, though there was some deleted media from the last episode, listed above. "The Unicorns Have Got to Go" was the most popular season 1 episode with 2.417 million viewers total. This season included much foul language.
Season 2 (2010-2011)
Season Two consisted of 28 episodes. This season has less language than the first. It started on November 29, 2010, soon after the season finale of season one, with "Ello Gov'nor". The season ended on August 1, 2011 with "Karaoke Video". Like the first season, there are no deleted episodes, though some deleted media was in the last episode, listed above. "First Day" was the most popular season 2 episode with 2.634 million viewers total.
Season 3 (2011-2012)
Season Three consisted of 39 episodes. Unlike the first two seasons, the foul language was removed completely and has remained that way ever since. This season is also more violent than the first two, as this is the first season to feature guns. It started on September 19, 2011 with "Stick Hockey" and as of now, there are no deleted episodes or media. The season ended on September 3, 2012 with "Bad Kiss". Fancy Restaurant was the most popular episode of season 3 with 2.934 million viewers.
- "Terror Tales of the Park" (Halloween)
- "Butt Dial" (Valentine's Day)
- "Big Winner" (April Fool's Day)
- "Trucker Hall of Fame" (Father's Day)
Season 4 (2012-2013)
Season Four consisted of 37 episodes. It was confirmed on October 26, 2011 and started on October 1, 2012 with "Exit 9B". This season features a new character, Thomas, and was used in only some episodes as most of them don't feature him. This season also has more gun use than the first three. It ended on August 12, 2013 with "Steak Me Amadeus". "Terror Tales of the Park II" was the most popular episode of season 4 with 3.109 million viewers.
- "Terror Tales of the Park II" (Halloween)
- "The Christmas Special" (Christmas)
- "Do or Diaper" (Valentine's Day)
- "Fool Me Twice" (April Fool's Day)
- "Family BBQ" (Father's Day)
- Exit 9B (Season 4 Premiere)
Season 5 (2013-2014)
Season Five consisted of 37 episodes. It was confirmed on November 1, 2012. It premiered on September 2, 2013 with "Laundry Woes" and "Silver Dude". It ended on August 14, 2014 with "Real Date". Skips' Story was the most popular episode with 2.724 million viewers. Ironically, this season ended five years after the pilot episode, which is also it's season number.
- "Terror Tales of the Park III" (Halloween)
- "The Thanksgiving Special" (Thanksgiving)
- "New Year's Kiss" (New Year)
- "The Postcard" (Valentine's Day)
- Skips' Story (Skips Special)
Season 6 (2014-2015)
On October 29, 2013, Regular Show was renewed for a sixth season. It premiered on October 2014 with Maxin' and Relaxin'.
- "Terror Tales of the Park IV" (Halloween)
- "White Elephant Gift Exchange" (Christmas)
- "Merry Christmas, Mordecai" (Christmas)
- "Married and Broke" (Valentine's Day)
Season 7 (2015-2016)
On July 25, 2014, Cartoon Network announced at the San Diego Comic-Con International convention that Regular Show was to be renewed for a seventh season.
Season 8 (TBA)
On July 7, 2015, Regular Show was confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter for being renewed for an eighth season by Cartoon Network.
- In Season Six, the opening Regular Show title includes "A Cartoon Network Original", a subtitle not found in any other season.