|This article has been nominated for deletion.|
Please discuss this article's possible deletion here.
Simon Kipner is the name of a man who was a supposed "Godfather of the Soul Patch." Simon first appears in "Free Cake" where his name, picture, and description are shown printed onto a cracked plate Rigby had dug out of the trash.
- He bears a striking resemblance to Skips since they both have white hair.
- He looks similar to human paintings in Skips's House, implying that Skips may have been the one to throw it out.
- Mordecai and Rigby, for some strange reason, wanted to eat chocolate cake on the plate.
- Since he looks similar to the paintings on Skips' house's walls, he may have something to do with The Guardians of Eternal Youth that appeared in Free Cake, as his description is "Godfather of the Soul Patch".
- Mordecai and Rigby crossed out and wrote some of the letters to make the plate say "Skips, Godfather of Soul."