|Season 8, Episode 10|
|Premiere date:||October 5, 2016|
"Can You Ear Me Now?"
This article is about the episode. For the character, see "Spacey McSpaceTree".
"Spacey McSpaceTree" is the tenth episode in Season 8 (and two hundred and twenty-seventh overall) of Regular Show. It aired on October 5, 2016.
Rigby must pass the Space Tree Safety Test.
- Spacey McSpaceTree
- Muscle Man
- Hi Five Ghost
- Colonel Rawls
- Canadian Domers
- Eileen (cameo)
- Jamaican Domers (cameo)
- Roxy (mentioned)
- The other domers from different countries are seen such as the Canadian domers and the Japanese domers.
- It's revealed that the Space Tree Station has been around for at least 30 years when Col. Rawls revealed that they kept Spacey in cryo sleep for that amount of time.
- Mordecai asking if Rigby wants any Roxy's food truck fries is a reference to the previous episode "Fries Night".
- The title is a parody of Boaty McBoatFace.
- The space soda bottle seen in the episode resembles the Pepsi Perfect bottle from Back to the Future Part II
- Several Canadian stereotypes are seen in this episode; saying "Eh", using a lot of maple syrup and being the most pleasant and polite people.
- Spacey making the letter "S" with his arms and the dancing jester dwarf playing the lute is a reference to the 1983 song The Safety Dance by Men Without Hat.