| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Occupation:||Guardian of the Forest|
|Voiced by:||Robert Englund|
|First appearance:||"Camping Can Be Cool"|
|Latest appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
- The Stag-Man (otherwise known as Deer-Man) is a minor character in Regular Show. He made his debut in the Season 3 episode "Camping Can Be Cool".
In "Camping Can Be Cool", it is revealed that he's the guardian of the forest and doesn't like trespassers. He is seen in the beginning of the episode briefly. When Margaret goes to find wood, he scares her. He then becomes infuriated, after seeing Mordecai and Rigby constantly trespass, attempts to kill Mordecai, Rigby, Eileen, and Margaret. He chases the four of them, and outruns them. Before he could shoot them, he is killed after being ran over by the Park Ranger, causing a "deer in the headlights" scenario (even though he is part-deer and part-man). After he was struck, the Park Ranger called the taxidermist and said that they should "put some clothes on the humany parts".
Stag-Man is Wendigo. He carries a bow with arrows on his back.
- He is voiced by Robert Englund, best known for playing Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films.
- It is revealed that he knew Mordecai and Rigby before Margaret and Eileen tagged along. This is shown as a past event in the episode "Bad Kiss."
- He despises Mordecai, Rigby, Eileen, and Margaret because they trespassed the forest.
- He looks similar to the Poplick Monster which is half man,half animal in Kentucky, that lures people to their doom.