| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Species:|| Human (formerly, as Samson)|
Humanoid Cyborg (current, as Techmo)
|Voiced by:||Steven Blum|
|First appearance:||"Skips vs. Technology"|
|Latest appearance:||"Skips in the Saddle"|
Techmo, formerly called Samson, is a supporting character in Regular Show. He debuts in the episode Skips vs. Technology, where he helps Mordecai, Rigby and Skips solve a dangerous computer error named Error 220 (otherwise known as Doom Ma Geddon). He returns in Exit 9B and helps Mordecai, Rigby, and the park workers to fight the villains. He makes his second major debut in the episode A Skips in Time, where he helps Mordecai, Rigby, and past Skips (otherwise known as Walks) catch a timenado in order to save present Skips. He later appears in the episode Skips in the Saddle as one of Skips's wingmen.
Techmo is a green humanoid who wears a black jacket with a torn sleeve. He wears a name tag on the left side of his jacket collar. He also has white hair consisting of a goatee, sideburns, and a Mohawk between the shaven sides of his head. The bionic portions of his body are his mechanical eye and robotic arm. Techmo also carries a samurai sword, wears tube socks, and sports penny loafers.
Before he became a cyborg and changed his name to Techmo in present day, he wore an American Revolutionare outift.
Minor or Mentioned
Overall: 5 Appearances
- He may be similar to Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, who had his hand sliced off and put back into place by a medical droid, 2-1B. This may be a reference to Luke Skywalker, whom of which Mark Hamill played, who is also the voice of Skips. He may also be similar to the GWAR character, Techno Destructo, who has a robot arm and similar mohawk.
- He drives and owns a DeLorean DMC-12.
- He used to have a wooden arm that Skips built for him until centuries later, when he traded it for an upgrade.
- His name used to be Samson, but once he became a Technomancer, he changed his name to Techmo.
- Techmo may also have eternal life, as Skips fixed his arm during the 1800s and he couldn't have lived until the present day (however it is also possible that he has been using technology to keep himself alive and well). "Skips in the Saddle " confirms that he's immortal when he and Gary were picking ladies and Gary saids that they're both immortal.
- He is able to go inside computers to kill errors.
- He was possessed by Doom Ma Geddon to fight Skips.
- When he moves his fingers, it sounds as if he has both fingers and bones, even though he has a mechanic refaction.
- His mechanical hand says "Yoshimoto", which could possibly be a reference to the character Yoshimitsu, from both of the video game series Tekken and Soul Calibur, who also has a robotic arm.
- When he is inside computers, he is seen with both of his natural hands.
- Techmo may be immortal like Skips because he has been living since the 1700s, maybe earlier, as he was seen serving in the Continental Army, where Skips is coincidentally a medic.
- He is in a band that made a techno remix of Yankee Doodle.
- This remix is heard once more in A Skips in Time.
- He is the only real Technomancer so far, since Rigby was the only one in The Realm of Darthon. However, he was just pretending to be one.
- He also looks remarkably like an elf decker from the table-top RPG Shadowrun.
- Techmo bears a resemblance to an Adventure Time character named Ash.
- His name might be a reference to the video game company Tecmo, best known for making the Ninja Gaiden series, thus why Techmo might have a katana on his back.
- It was revealed in "A Skips in Time" that he is not only a Technomancer, but a stormchaser as well.
- It was also revealed in A Skips in Time that he has a panini maker in his arm.
- In the episode Skips in the Saddle, it is revealed that he likes to go to a club called the Shark Tank.
- Techmo's Band
- Techmo's DeLorean
- Techmo's Stormchasing Car
- Oh, Skips!
- Oh, you probably don't recognize me. My name used to be Samson, remember? You fixed my arm back in 1783.
- Oh, that's easy. Just hold the power button, wait five seconds, then press print.
- I get that you're more of a "hands on" learner. How about you join me on a house call, see me fix one for real?
- Wanna hear my band?
- This is the worst Error 220 I've ever seen. I'm jacking in.
- Elevate keyboard!
- Yes, I'm in!
- Error...220 ?
- Skips! Remember how I told you never to smash a computer? I was wrong!