|Voiced by:||Steven Blum|
|First appearance:||"Skips vs. Technology"|
|Latest appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
Techmo, formerly called Samson, is a character who helps Mordecai, Rigby, and Skips fight off Error 220 (otherwise known as Doom Ma Geddon). He returns in Exit 9B and helps Mordecai, Rigby, and the park workers to fight the villains.
He is a green humanoid who wears a black jacket with a torn sleeve. He wears a name tag on the left side of his jacket collar. He also has white hair consisting of a goatee, sideburns, and a Mohawk between the shaven sides of his head. The bionic portions of his body are his mechanichal eye and robotic arm. Techmo also carries a samurai sword, wears tube socks and penny loafers.
- He may be similar to Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, who had his hand sliced off and put back into place by a medical droid, 2-1B. This may be a reference to Luke Skywalker who Mark Hamill played who is also the voice of Skips.
- He drives and owns a DeLorean DMC-12.
- He used to have a wooden arm that Skips built for him until centuries later he traded it for an upgrade.
- His name used to be Samson but once he became a Technomancer, he changed his name to Techmo.
- Techmo may also have eternal life, as Skips fixed his arm during the 1800s and couldn't have lived until the present day (however it is also possible that he has been using technology to keep himself alive and well).
- He is able to go inside computers to kill errors.
- So far, Techmo has only appeared in Skips vs. Technology and in Exit 9B.
- He was possessed by Doom Ma Geddon to fight Skips.
- When he moves his fingers, it sounds as if he has both fingers and bones, even though he has a mechanic refaction.
- His mechanical hand says "Yoshimoto", which could possibly be a reference to the character Yoshimitsu, from both of the video game series "Tekken" and "Soul Calibur", who also has a robotic arm.
- When he is inside computers he is seen with both of his natural hands.
- Techmo may be immortal like Skips because he has been living since the 1700s, maybe earlier, as he was seen serving in the Continental Army, where Skips is coincidentally a medic.
- He is in a band that made a techno remix of Yankee Doodle.
- He is the only real Technomancer so far, since Rigby was the only one in The Realm of Darthon. However, he was just pretending to be one.
- He also looks remarkably like an elf decker from the table-top RPG Shadowrun.
- Techmo bears a resemblance to an Adventure Time character named Ash
- His name might be a reference to the video game company Tecmo, best known for making the Ninja Gaiden series, thus why Techmo might have a katana on his back.