|"Terror Tales of the Park"|
|Season 3, Episode 4|
|Production code:||304 & 305|
|Premiere date:|| October 10, 2011
October 21, 2013 (Canada)
|Directed by:||Mike Roth|
"Camping Can Be Cool"
- This article is about the first Terror Tales of the Park. For the second, see here.
Terror Tales of the Park is the fourth episode of season three (and forty-fourth and forty-fifth episode overall) of Regular Show, that contains three shorts. This is the first half-hour episode. The episode premiered on October 10, 2011, collectively receiving 1.968 million views.
Due to the success of the special, a sequel was made and released the following year. Under the name of Terror Tales of the Park II.
Creepy Doll: Pops finds an old doll from his youth that wants to draw on his face.
Death Metal Crash Pit: Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost must fight off the ghosts of the members of a hair metal band in a car that they are trying to send into a crash pit.
In The House: Rigby is turned into a house after he eggs the house of a wizard on Halloween.
Mordecai, Rigby, and the other groundskeepers tell each other scary stories. The episode features 3 shorts, similar to The "Treehouse of Horror" Series from The Simpsons.
- Creepy Doll - The transcript of this short can be viewed here.
- "Death Metal Crash Pit" - The transcript of this short can be viewed here.
- "In the House"- The transcript of this short can be viewed here.
- All Shorts
- "Creepy Doll" Only
- Percy (antagonist)
- "Death Metal Crash Pit" Only
- "In the House" Only