|Occupation:||Video game Gang Boss|
|Voiced by:||Sam Marin|
|First appearance:||"Rage Against the TV"|
|Latest appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
The Hammer is the final boss of a nameless videogame about a Karate Duo going through levels while they have to defeat enemies, such as the Triple Thugs and the Big Pink Monster, who can only be defeated by "kicking him in the junk", meaning to literally kick him in the pile of garbage he's carrying. The Hammer is the final boss in the game. He is invulnerable to regular attacks and takes away a whole life with a single attack. He can only be damaged when he's hit with furniture. While starting to play the game on a mysterious foreign television, the T.V., game system, controllers, and plugs came to life and formed a blue holographic body around it, creating a physical form in the real world for the Hammer, who promptly beat up Mordecai, Rigby, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost. Mordecai realized that furniture was the only way to beat him, so everyone grabbed anything they could find and started to hit the Hammer with it. Just as the Hammer was about to come down on Skips, Mordecai threw a chair to Skips, and the Hammer hit his crotch on the seat of the chair. Rigby, and Mordecai then killed him once and for all by pinning him down, grabbing the control pads in his hands, and defeating him in the game.
In "Exit 9B", he is revived by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. and fighting the God of Basketball, when No Rules Man knocks him and Hammer punching the God of Basketball. However, he was sent back into the portal to the afterlife after Thomas signed the document that made the park a historical landmark..
- He's one of the most powerful characters and/or enemies in the series, as he is able to easily overpower near all the main characters at the same time with little effort. Also, on Facebook, he is voted the baddest Regular Show villain of all time.
- Goof: When Mordecai and Rigby make it to the final level, the Hammer was wearing an orange muscle shirt and green khakis, but when Hi Five Ghost looks at the game guide, he's wearing a white muscle shirt and brown jeans.
- His only weakness is furniture (this is the only way to inflict damage upon him).
- In the Cartoon Network Game "Project Exonaut", the Mordecai and Rigby Exosuit's weapon mod is called "The Hammer" named after the character.
- The arena in which the Hammer is encountered appears to be a fighting room where the money is stashed.
- The Hammer was probably inspired by enemies from fighting games such as Big Al from Rival Turf.
- The game in which the Hammer appears is similar to Double Dragon.
- The blue energy blast the Hammer fires at Jimmy might be a reference to Street Fighter as the blast greatly resembles a Hadouken.
- Mordecai and Rigby may be the first people to ever defeat the Hammer, as Muscle Man states "Nobody can beat The Hammer."
- In the video game version, one of his punches take a whole life. In the real world though, he punches the main characters and none of them die.
- In the video game one of the last punches he gives to Rigby's character takes out a huge chunk out of his last life after they figured out his weakness is furniture, it doesn't take out a full life, this is either a goof or the more damage he receives the less powerful he becomes.