|The Night Owl|
|Occupation:||Radio D-J (Present),Museum owner (Future)|
|Species:||Human (Present),Owl Robot (future)|
|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"The Night Owl"|
|Latest appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
The Night Owl is a character who appeared in "The Night Owl", as the main antagonist. He is also the owner of his own radio station.
In the episode, the Night Owl holds a contest over the radio waves, offering a vintage muscle car for the last person standing on top of a huge billboard. Once he learns that the remaining contestants, Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost, have planned to share the car together, he freezes them in liquid nitrogen after fooling them into fighting each other in order to preserve his popularity for eternity.
By the year 4224 AD, the Night Owl is monumentally famous and has a museum which was built around the contest and having his head and mind preserved in an owl-shaped robotic body. Once Mordecai and the gang are unfrozen, they take the muscle car to the Time Machine exhibit that the Night Owl built in his own museum, only to be stopped by the Night Owl himself. The gang, however, ran his robot over which made his head fall out and took the time machine to the very first day of the contest, stopping the Night Owl's contest for good. The Future version of the Night Owl was revived by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. in "Exit 9B" to destroy Mordecai, Rigby, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost but was sent back to the afterlife after Thomas signed the document that made the park a historcal landmark.
He has brown hair, blue sunglasses, pink jeans, and wears a Night Owl t-shirt. In the future, he has preserved his head in a septic tank inside a machine with the likeness of an owl. The machine has mechanical wings that can spread from under its arms and can shoot ice blasts from its eyes.
- The sunglasses that the Night Owl wears are identical to the pair that Low Five Ghost wears.
- Night Owl fans are called "Hooter-Heads".
- He might still be in college because he maxed out his student loans for that car.
- On the advertising billboard for the Night Owl, he has red sunglasses, but he wears blue sunglasses for the rest of the episode.
- He is the main antagonist in the game Fist Punch.
- His name is most likely based on the real life radio and TV personality, "Fritz The Nite Owl".
- He is considered by many fans to be one of the most evil villains in the show's history, due to the fact that he robs the main characters of their whole lives just so he can make himself famous.
- His future version ceased to exist after Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost went back in time to end his contest and his past version was punched to death by Muscle Man. Only his future version was revived in Exit 9B.