Template:CleanupLocation The Park is the main location of Regular Show. It consists of a playground, a field, a water fountain, the Snack Bar, Pops' House, and the garage/Skips' House. Plenty of people work at the park. Such as:
- Mr. Maellard - Park Owner
- Benson - Park Manager (fired briefly once)
- Skips - Groundskeeper (fired briefly once)
- Pops - Park Manager (acts as groundskeeper)
- Leon - Former Park Manager (quit/deceased)
- Johnathan Kimble - Former Groundskeeper (dead)
- Biggs - Former Groundskeeper (possibly dead/fired)
- Curtis Montgomery - Park Founder (possibly deceased)
- Muscle Man - Groundskeeper (fired briefly three times)
- Hi Five Ghost- Groundskeeper (fired briefly twice)
- Mordecai - Groundskeeper (fired briefly four times)
- Rigby - Groundskeeper (fired briefly six times)
- Susan - Former Park Manager (fired/dead)
- Doug - "Temp" for Rigby (arrested/fired)
- Jeremy - Former Groundskepper (quit)
- Chad - Former Groundskeeper (quit)
- Thomas - Intern
The Park is almost always either destroyed, severely damaged, or an event happens there that is usually Mordecai and Rigby's fault, which ultimately results in the park's contents being broken and Benson threatening to fire Mordecai and Rigby unless they clean up the park. The Park's address is: "Park AV 300."
- House (residence of all groundskeepers, except for Skips, Benson, Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost and Thomas. 3 stories high)
- Garage (location for golfcart storage, also Skips' residence)
- Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost's Trailer (which houses Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost)
- Snack Bar (constant location of work)
- Party tent (seen in "Just Set Up the Chairs" and "Muscle Woman")
- Bathroom Building (shown in "Jinx", "Under the Hood", "Guy's Night", and "Return of Mordecai and the Rigbys")
- Parkside Lux Ballroom (seen in "TGI Tuesday" and "New Year's Kiss")
- A.V. and Climbing Equipment Rental (seen in "Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit")
- Fountain (constant location for cleaning chores)
- Crash Pit (seen in "Death Metal Crash Pit", "Busted Cart", and "The Best Burger in the World", and filled up in "Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit". First created and seen filled in "New Bro on Campus")
- Statue of founder Curtis Montgomery (seen in "Thomas Fights Back")
- Devil's Run (seen in "New Bro on Campus")
- Eagle's Rock (seen in "New Bro on Campus")
- Field (location for activities) Shown in "Temp Check"
- Playground (contains swing set and slides) as seen briefly in "Just Set Up the Chairs", "Rigby's Body", "Gut Model", and "Dizzy". A different playground is seen in "Play Date")
- Zen Garden as seen in "Muscle Woman"
- Petting Zoo (mentioned in "More Smarter")
- Football Field (seen in "Best Burger in the World")
- Paddleboat Dock (seen in "Replaced")
- Park Zoo (seen in "Death Bear")
- The Lawn (entire grass field that covers the park) Referred to this name in "Caffeinated Concert Tickets".
- Creek Bed (shown in "Meat Your Maker" with water and "Muscle Woman" without)
- Bistro en le Parc (seen in "Fancy Restaurant")
- Carpark (seen in "Starter Pack")
- Plant Nursery (seen in "My Mom")
- Cave (seen in "Caveman")
- Country Club
- The Park's Cemetery (seen in "Grave Sights")
The Park's Chores
- Picking up the Special Entertainment
- Lots and lots of cleaning, including Mr. Maellard's limo, windows, sweeping stairs, etc.
- Painting the house's sides (appears briefely in "Benson Be Gone")
- Lawn mowing, there are very strict guidelines even up to 1 inches in order to prevent lawsuits on games in grassfields
- Cleaning the fountain.
- Transporting rocks to available storage space
- Cement laying around square areas
- Raking the leaves, hedgeclipping, picking up litter
- Pouring water over many masses of dirt or leaves that make things filthier than it needs to be.
- Setting up the chairs
- Snack Bar duty
- Driving away someone who thinks he's a knight who made a fortress out of mattresses and refuses to leave the park
- Clean up anything that was damage of property, like Destroyer of Worlds's destruction of much of the park where a birthday party was being held or a giant hole that Giant Susan created by rising from the center of the Earth or various other things
- Cleaning up graffiti
- Maintenance to the Zen Garden
- Picking up roadkill
- Cleaning up the Golf Cart
- Hosting Concerts
- Getting rid of the possums in the attic
- Raking the sand in the Park rock garden
- Fixing the cart (done by Skips)
- Annual Barbecue
- Appreciation Day
- Guy's Night
- Game Night
- New Year's Masquerade Party
- Annual Pie Contest
- The park employees are constantly raking up fallen leaves despite the trees appearing green in every episode.
- The entire lawn is in constant need of cutting, as most episodes that feature any of the park employees maintaining the park and has at least two of them mowing the lawn.
- As the full view of the park indicates, the park seems to be in the center of town.
- Despite the park having many locations, there are rarely visitors at the park. This is possibly because there are many unusual events happening at the park, so no one wants to get hurt or involved.
- There was, at one time, a raffle held every year. It may still occur.
- East Pines is the park's rival.
- There is a running gag that whenever the park is being destroyed or attacked, the fountain is usually broken.